Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had the best evening last night, followed by the worst day.

Khachaturian

Dude… when I was 15 I got beaten up in school almoast every day, got robbed three days in a row - the third day I just loled when some dicks told me 'give us the money' - I sayed that I have no fucking money so they kicked my ass... when I now think about it it was hilarious. You don't imagine life sucking xD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@|:

> Lol read my original post and see who can spot the joke.

@|:

> I did Origami for four years so I'm almost a Black Belt in that.

> Origami
> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>
> Origami (折り紙, origami?) (from oru meaning "folding", and kami meaning "paper") is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. The goal of this art is to create a representation of an object using geometric folds and crease patterns preferably without the use of gluing or cutting the paper, and using only one piece of paper.

@Anna:

> Looking at the "bad day" doesn't really seem so bad. Seemed a little normal to me, only you were still high off the fun you had the night before. ;)

I was kinda thinking that…looking it over it doesn't seem that bad anymore,
can't believe I kinda made a topic over it.

@ Kreator : My face isn't puffy, nor is my nose broken, I don't think I even have a bruise, and yes, i'm sure I got punched in the face 3 times....

@ fax : Vancouver is in the fraser valley, no?

@Bone:

> @ Kreator : My face isn't puffy, nor is my nose broken, I don't think I even have a bruise, and yes, i'm sure I got punched in the face 3 times….

How old were they? 5? Either that or they are.. (words cannot describe how pussy they must be). Seriously if you got punched by an Aussie you'd know about it. Especially 3 times in the face while being held down.

@|:

> Nice Nice Kreator thats some good comic making. Like Kusy said. But do your best to fight them back. Ok Origami may not have black belts but taking up a martial art is good.

Oh yeah, you know it, break free and own 4 guys by myself.
I did do taekwondo as a kid but thats beyond me.

@Kreator:

> Seriously if you got punched by an Aussie you'd know about it

Lol im pretty sure they weren't aussie,,,
Just general..longhaired…punk stoners.

It hurts when I touch the bone below my eye, but thats it, I don't see a bruise or anything.

@Bone:

> Oh yeah, you know it, break free and own 4 guys by myself.

Damn right. I mean come on, there was 4 of them, they were holding you down and punching you in the face and couldn't even leave a mark. They mustn't be much of a fighter. What's the bet you could take them down easily. (well maybe not you, but anyone else who has at least a general idea of fighting, and doesn't whinge on forums about how he randomly walked down an alley, got tapped in the face a few times, and oh noes, they stole your smoke!)

Unless they had knives or any other weapons, I wouldn't back away. What's to be worried about anyway? If they couldn't leave a mark on you then I'd have no problem taking them down. Not to mention, why didn't you run then? I very much doubt they surrounded you from every direction.

Or maybe you tried to run, but within 5 seconds you became exhausted? You should give up those cancer sticks mate.

Dude, if you were in that situation, I gurantee you wouldn't have fought back.
How would I know they wouldn't leave marks on me.. it hurt, if thats what your wondering….
Sorry, but i'm not gonna pretend to be tuff on the internet.
How would i have known they didn't have a knife?
plus I was scared OK... I didn't try and run, I guess it sounds stupid now, but thats how it was...

If you don't believe me, then its your problem, I'm just telling you guys about my day (Like many others), just call me a liar and finish up with it.

@Bone:

> just call me a liar and finish up with it.

I never once suggested you were lying. Confession perhaps?

@Bone:

> I didn't try and run, I guess it sounds stupid now, but thats how it was…

Well if you ran back out of the alley and onto the street, I'm sure there would have been other people or places to safeguard you from them. Especially if it was a relatively busy area, I doubt they would have decided to randomly mug you in the middle of the street.

Regardless, I assume you called the police? Afterall you were mugged.

Not a confession, just that everything i say you always seem to think i'm lying, so I'm just saying get over it, if thats what you think good for you.

Maybe I wasn't thinking logically, but I didn't run, your probs right, I should have run. But its pretty scary if your surrounded by like 4 guys, older than you.

I didn't call the police… I probably should though
Yeah I will, i'll tell you guys how it goes.

edit : I'm just curious, how do you think I would benifit from posting bullshit on eclipse?

Bone - there's a simple rule in my country… when you see 2 or more bald people in tracksuits going in your way go to the other side of the streat... if they do the same start fucking runing xD

Anyways - I know how it feels to get attacked like that so I understand you were pissed off when you came back home.

I can't say that I've been in the same situation but I have fought 2 guys at once and that wasn't so bad.

I would assume though that if it's four stoners, and they're white (not bein racist … just sayin odds are that a black person has a knife at least) they would
a) not have any weapon
b) probably be either too stoned or too scrawny to hit hard

So I would've fought back. No telling whether I'd win or not. But I would've fought em.
Good luck with the call to the cops btw.

Yeah, I understand it wasn't racist, its just… life.
I don't know, I didn't know if they had weapons, i've fought people, its not easy, so don't pretend it is (Not pointed at you)

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> Yeah - we know - Australia xD

Lol…

Here the thing.
I lost my keys
I lost my wallet (I can't remember how much money was in there.. but I think it was around 30$
Lost a joint lol...

I'm not calling the cops, to me, its just not worth it, my time and theirs, I don't consider it that big of a deal, i've looked at the situation, it seems kinda dumb now.
Whatever i got mugged, thats that
(If they had stolen my car (had I one) I would call the cops)
+ They'll just bitch at me.