Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 4.0+] Beta Template

Abyssrayel

A Custom Beta Template for EO 4.0+ should be being uploaded soon to try and help new users of the engine get acquainted with it's features & possibilities. (I can not upload it myself sadly)

**Template Features**

-Made For Reference, Learning Purposes & Inspiration

-Quality Editor Lists (Really, Just Look) - Generalized Names + Basic Statistics = Easily Changeable; Reference/ Create New Techniques

-Generalized Basic Story - Quality Events With Basic Principals Already Made For You; Reference/ Create New Techniques

-Six Basic Classes - Reference + Build Upon

-Proportionally Laid-Out/ Connected Maps - A Basic Stronghold + Forest/ Labyrinth (I wasn't about to build this awesome labyrinth no one would ever want to change. There's work to be done, use your imagination) + Extra Unconnected Maps That Help Spur Imagination

-Events Everywhere - Too Many Events; Search & Study With Map Editor + Plenty To Make; Go Wild

-I'm Sorry..? - Lack Of Time For GFX (Two Grass Shades + Two Rock Shades + Crappy Sprite + Random NPC) - Events Scattered Everywhere With No Indication Where They Are; Use Map Editor, Nothing Is Broken

**_~*("Mushrooms" Event - "Forest" Map - Top Left Corner - Progresses Story Into Stronghold)*~_**

I'm going to be honest with you, this teaser is a major let down. You should make sure the game at least looks half decent before claiming that you have the "Ultimate Teaser"

> -Multiple currencies with different values - Who said 30k was the maximum wealth you could own?
>
> -32x32 pixel characters - to allow for more dynamic mapping.
>
> -A complete 5 Tier Magic Tree - has 6 basic elements that combine to create more compound elements.
>
> -6 Classes that have different, but equal stats - choose your role and basic character, but how you choose to build your character is the only true advantage.
>
> -A deep, complex story that unfolds as you play - Immersing each player in a fantastic journey of what seems to be an ever-changing multi-verse. Although, heed this warning and heed it well,
>
> "Always remember your past, where you came from, how you got here and why you made the choices that developed you into what you are today."

Also these are very generic features, nothing to boast about. You should create more content, right now you don't have much to show.

Good luck with your project :)

The GFX is horrible. If you realize that there is something wrong with it then fix it before broadcasting it. Also, all this thread shows are your graphics in which you aren't accepting criticism on because of the fact that they are being "revised".  So there is barely anything to comment on.

Regardless, I wish you luck with your project.