Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Class Ideas.

KJCGraphics

I don't know about you, but I've been playing RPGs for quite awhile and it seems like classes are usually the same bland "Warrior, Mage, Rogue". So I'm making this thread and throwing out some unique class ideas that will hopefully spark the creative fires of some of our game developers.

Runeprowler

-A skilled assassin who imbues his attacks with elemental runes. Runeprowlers wield daggers and are adept with runic magic and close combat.

Timeweaver

-A potent magic user who can bend the fabric of time and space. Timeweavers can summon black holes, freeze time, and warp space. Timeweavers wield staves and are adept at long, to mid range magic combat.

Cryptic

-An illusionist who destroys his opponents mind rather than his body. Illusionists can create clones of themselves, teleport, and will use any technique to confuse and daze their foe. Cryptics can wield short swords, staves, tomes, and daggers and are ideal at mid range combat.

Vienhart

-A swordsman of tremendous agility. Vienharts use guerrilla warfare to heavily cripple their foes and escape unharmed. Vienharts typically carry multiple blades and use a flurry of hit and run attacks to heavily damage enemies while leaving themselves unharmed. Vienharts wield katanas, longswords, and shortswords and are great at close range combat.

Yeah, you get the point. If you have any original ideas of your own, feel free to post them for the community. Any classes or ideas posted on this thread are free to use, but its always nice to credit someone if you directly used their exact idea.