Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a banner

shrig94

In order to make money to help fund our game, DreamSquad is starting a runescape power leveling service. If someone can make a banner that says "Runescape Power Leveling Service" and "www.dream-squad.com/rs", it would be really helpful. This banner will be used in Runescape forums and cooking forums to help advertise our service and make money to help get professional pixel artists or modelers for the team. Try to make it look nice, and if I'm not allowed to post this here, please lock this.
Also if this does get locked and someone wants to complete this request pm me.

Thanks, The Shrimeister

lol. I don't bot personally. It works like this:
Our team needs money
Guy who makes $50 a day says team gets 50% cut if we host a page for him and advertise well
We say "yes" of course we want $25 a day (and this is before we go big on the service)
So, if thats how we must bring the bread and butter at the start we will. Of course we will probably get rid of it from our site once we can afford him a site and we will disassociate once there is good progress game and we see the "donate now" button being clicked. But we have to start somewhere, some people prefer helping out asian gold farmers and power levelers rather than working for $6 an hour at McDonalds.

@|:

> So let me get this straight… you want to charge loads of money and break runescape rules so you can powerlevel people. For your game? But whilst you earn all this money... we get paid nothing?

He isn't going to powerlevel himself, he's just making a website for some other guys who powerlevels, and that guy will pay him. (Read the replies)

@[BE:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=38165.msg368529#msg368529 date=1234382795]
> He isn't going to powerlevel himself, he's just making a website for some other guys who powerlevels, and that guy will pay him. (Read the replies)

No, he is making the power leveling service sine he needs money for his game.

• 2 weeks later...
No, I'm providing the service by letting the guy use web space to look more professional. All business is dealt through him, untill pay, in which dream squad gets half and he gets half. He is trustworthy as he has his own boting service. He made a noob account and showed me the results of 1 weeks boting. (60 wc and 60 mining plus 40 str, atk, def.)