Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Layout

Nubzero

Not a fan of the new scheme myself, hope its temporary.

I know there are still issues with it, so i wont rag out on it too much - but even just looking at someoness profile is horrifically harsh on the screen, everythings out of alignment, PM access should be at the top of the page, not 5 mouse scrolls to the bottom etc. etc.. I spose its a bit like windows 98 when they phased it out, you just dont have a choice.

@Anna:

> Well, you can always switch themes yourself. I think that is preferable to always switching default themes.
>
> Edit: never mind, the other themes are broken, which is why this one is running.

Yeah sorry, I jumped the gun a bit, I couldnt use any other theme hence the reason I thought this one was gospel. Just gonna be patient now :)

I can't use this one so im gonna log off, 5 minutes and already its killing my eyes and i have a headache, the bright white bold font argh.. and then the tiny weeny script..

If I was the head admin for this site, I would make the board theme the only one availible out of spite.

Marsh doesn't want much to do with Eclipse at this time in his life, but yet he spent half the day yesterday trying to fix this board. Unfortunately this theme is the primary one that is stable and works. It has every function of the old boards; posting, display, Who's Online, Recent Posts. And it works. Oh, boo hoo you don't like the theme, well get over it right now, you didn't spend 4 or more hours fucking with a site you don't care about, worried to please people who aren't worth pleasing (most of you!). The only thing missing is the Shoutbox, but that was a luxury, and had problems in itself.

Cut Marsh some god damn slack for once. This forum and site has been around for years, and has developed into a nice community, atleast in the core. Eclipse is a fun program to use, and ACCESSIBLE to everyone. I don't know when this community got so bitter, but it's a shame it has.

Shoutbox and other working themes will be brought back sometime in the future no doubt, it does no good for you to cry and moan about it now. So please don't.