Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How exactly do you become a vet.

cheatking

I've seen afew posts stating how to be a vet. But there all different!
So whats the real way to be a vet?

Here's what i've picked up on.

* Be here since 2005
* Contribute greatly to the community
* Wire a long PM and send it to an admin <- (cant seem to find the post again)

It doesn't matter how long you've been here, it only matters how much you have contributed. For example someone who has 300 posts but has been EXTREMELY helpful might get it, but someone with 2000 posts but is really annoying will never get it.

@Ðragon:

> It doesn't matter how long you've been here, it only matters how much you have contributed. For example someone who has 300 posts but has been EXTREMELY helpful might get it, but someone with 2000 posts but is really annoying will never get it.

You know this because?

A veteran is someone that has been with the forums for a long time through thick and thin, and actually CARES about the forum, hence why they contribute.

@Soljah:

> You know this because?
>
> A veteran is someone that has been with the forums for a long time **through thick and thin**, and actually CARES about the forum, hence why they contribute.

This part is what really what counts to me…  During Eclipse's hard times, you really do find out who the _real_ members are

@Ðragon:

> It doesn't matter how long you've been here, it only matters how much you have contributed. For example someone who has 300 posts but has been EXTREMELY helpful might get it, but someone with 2000 posts but is really annoying will never get it.

Actually that came directly from the words of Baron in a PM he sent me. So..

So..
GodSalad you're not going to get vet with 208 posts.
Soljah lol.
But, if you are here for about double the time I've been here and you have 500+ posts you should apply, or make a poll and then apply. Then you can get suggestions from other members on how to be better and therefore increase your chances.