Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to add main menu music-EE 2.7 (With Pics)

Kite

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
:cry:!!!! will someone tell me why i get a "Runtime error '9':
                                                        subscript out of                     
.                                                        range"
Message?!?! i cant go into my server .exe anymore! please help! if you move this post could you atleast tell me why this happens?

@coolmagicdude2:

> :cry:!!!! will someone tell me why i get a "Runtime error '9':
>                                                          subscript out of                      
> .                                                        range"
> Message?!?! i cant go into my server .exe anymore! please help! if you move this post could you atleast tell me why this happens?

coolmagicdude2, please don't cry, then I'm going to start crying, then everyone else will start to cry.

Okay, how many times have you tried to run the .exe?  Try it like, three times, that error usually goes away after afew attempts.

Also, the file you're using is in your "Music" folder, client side, right?  Also, what format you are trying to play?

• 2 weeks later...
@roundkickkid:

> good tutorial will deffently use, just one question why did you cover you ip adress? i thought people couldnt do anything with just your ip adress? if they can can you tell me the dangers of people knowing your ip adress?

There aren't any big dangers of showing an IP, but if that's the IP he is using to develop his game, people may try to connect to his server with a client before his game is released.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...