Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pre-installed updater wish

Lanphrost

I am gonna take that old one and see if I can improve it for 3.0\. If Mellowz and HM like it I don't see why we cant put it in for you guys. Seems like a good idea to me and I already got it stripped apart and working. Ease of use will be an issue, so this will all have to read INI's.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Well, here's the original Total Eclipse… I'm getting error with the updater, so maybe that's why they took it out; idk...
>
> Anyway, "claz.mof" or w/e it's called (you'll see it) is the actual program (if you rename it to "claz.exe" or "eclipse.exe" and run it, you'll see what I mean)
>
> Maybe if they still have the source for the updater, it could be built off of, for 3.0
> http://www.mediafire.com/?ozm3rtygit4

Lol i remember that error xD
was very anoying lol

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=38374.msg377929#msg377929 date=1235003935]
> Lol i remember that error xD
> was very anoying lol

The error I remember, was the one where Marsh released that crippling update, and crashes EVERYONE's eclipse (some sort of "knight" error or something like that)… I think that's when the devs took the updater out

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> The error I remember, was the one where Marsh released that crippling update, and crashes EVERYONE's eclipse (some sort of "knight" error or something like that)… I think that's when the devs took the updater out

Marsh killed the updater D:

• 2 weeks later...
Making an updater isnt too hard i made one in vs2008 that can even update itself(Through the use of a seperate program that can also be updated) now i just need to find an easy way to download files in vb6 and maybe add a progress bar. anyone got some code for a dl with progressbar ?