munro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg370707#msg370707 date=1234569101]
> Don't you think the girl, being older and all that, might have a bit more common sense than the buy, which as it was said, was probably bursting with hormones.
>
> I agree somewhat that it was both their fault, but I  just think of the girl and am like wow… she could have made better choices

Girls at 15-21 just want to fuck. There is nothing else to it. Guys at 13-Rest of Life just want to fuck

Fruit Punch that makes no sense at all, total rubbish in my opinion.. Oh yes all guys of 13+ just want to fuck? Eh no..
Secondly it's mostly the girls fault.. I want to know why a 15 year old girl went for a boy at the age of 13 who looks 8.

@Fiend:

> Fruit Punch that makes no sense at all, total rubbish in my opinion.. Oh yes all guys of 13+ just want to Duck? Eh no..
> Secondly it's mostly the girls fault.. I want to know why a 15 year old girl went for a boy at the age of 13 who looks 8.

because she is ugly as hell and couldn't do any better? And if you don't think that every guy who is above 13 just wants to fuck you have not been 13 in a while I am guessing

@Fiend:

> Fruit Punch that makes no sense at all, total rubbish in my opinion.. Oh yes all guys of 13+ just want to Duck? Eh no..
> Secondly it's mostly the girls fault.. I want to know why a 15 year old girl went for a boy at the age of 13 who looks 8.

Because she likes him?
So 60 year old men dating 18 year old trollops is A-OK but a girl can't be interested in a boy 2 years younger, especially at an age where both of them don't think and act on emotions?

@Anna:

> Because she likes him?
> So 60 year old men dating 18 year old trollops is A-OK but a girl can't be interested in a boy 2 years younger, especially at an age where both of them don't think and act on emotions?

So you don't think a chubby 15 year old girl who looks around 17 in my opinion is fine having a child with a 13 year old kid who is thick and pathetic and looks 8 and at only the height of 4ft… It's wrong in my opinion, and who mentioned a 60 year old with a 18 year old? That's just fcked up :P.

Also to guys, you are a factor in pregnancy too.
It's not like a woman will just decide "I'm going to have a baby and ruin my life and my boyfriends! Tee Hee!" You have to spray your fluid just as much as she has to recieve it. And considering it takes a whole five seconds to put a condom on – something that has no medicinal side effects -- blaming women for pregnancy is weak and cowardly.

@Fiend:

> So you don't think a chubby 15 year old girl who looks around 17 in my opinion is fine having a child with a 13 year old kid who is thick and pathetic and looks 8 and at only the height of 4ft… It's wrong in my opinion, and who mentioned a 60 year old with a 18 year old? That's just fcked up :P.

my friends mom is young and hot as hell and his step-dad is old and boring, and he is an asshole…but he's rich

Girls like money man and they will marry old farts to get it

@Anna:

> Also to guys, you are a factor in pregnancy too.
> It's not like a woman will just decide "I'm going to have a baby and ruin my life and my boyfriends! Tee Hee!" You have to spray your fluid just as much as she has to recieve it. And considering it takes a whole five seconds to put a condom on – something that has no medicinal side effects -- blaming women for pregnancy is weak and cowardly.

artificial insemination…didn't happen but just saying

but again its the damn kids fault for not putting a condom on...cause we all know that 15 year olds are on the pill

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Well 15 year olds tend to drink and have bad judgement

@Fiend:

> So you don't think a chubby 15 year old girl who looks around 17 in my opinion is fine having a child with a 13 year old kid who is thick and pathetic and looks 8 and at only the height of 4ft… It's wrong in my opinion, and who mentioned a 60 year old with a 18 year old? That's just fcked up :P.

You gain weight carrying a child, and if you had to go through that you'd look older than you were as well.
Personally, I think that boy-father may be ignorant and naive, but he is more mature than most of the shallow young men posting in this thread.

Edit: @Fruitpunch: yeah but a guy still has to whack off into a plastic cup.

@Anna:

> You gain weight carrying a child, and if you had to go through that you'd look older than you were as well.
> Personally, I think that boy-father may be ignorant and naive, but he is more mature than most of the shallow young men posting in this thread.
>
> Edit: @Fruitpunch: yeah but a guy still has to whack off into a plastic cup.

True but that takes a total of 5 seconds

Also I agree the kid is mature…and probably a little nutty

They both wanted the baby, i didn't put the blame on her (if your aiming any of that at me). It's just someone at the age of 15 should understand by now, what is wrong with having a baby at the age of 15 years old, especially with a kid at the age of 13… Well i feel sorry for the baby. Lastly she wasn't drunk.

**More replies keep getting added:**
Yes a 13 year old boy who now has a baby which he can't support financially is more mature then some of the young men posting on this thread..

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg370751#msg370751 date=1234570634]
> We're not blaming women for pregnancy…
> Were saying she was the older one, and she should have had better judgment.
> (ex. "hey there baby, why don't you put on a condom and lets not risk getting me pregnant)
> I mean seriously what the hell were they thinking...

As I've said before, 14 years old isn't any more mature or wiser than a 12 year old. And I'm not saying either of them made wise decisions, because neither of them thought things through, obviously. But they are there now and learning to deal with it.

@Fruitpunch: haha, but they have to choose to go to the sperm bank to get the plastic cup!

@Fiend:

> They both wanted the baby, i didn't put the blame on her (if your aiming any of that at me). It's just someone at the age of 15 should understand by now, what is wrong with having a baby at the age of 15 years old, especially with a kid at the age of 13… Well i feel sorry for the baby. Lastly she wasn't drunk.
>
> **More replies keep getting added:**
> Yes a 13 year old boy who now has a baby which he can't support financially is more mature then some of the young men posting on this thread..

I said mature not smart

@Anna:

> As I've said before, 14 years old isn't any more mature or wiser than a 12 year old. And I'm not saying either of them made wise decisions, because neither of them thought things through, obviously. But they are there now and learning to deal with it.
>
> @Fruitpunch: haha, but they have to choose to go to the sperm bank to get the plastic cup!

I wonder if I put all my semen in a cup and gave it to a sperm bank would I get paid? Or have to support the child?

@Anna:

> As I've said before, 14 years old isn't any more mature or wiser than a 12 year old. And I'm not saying either of them made wise decisions, because neither of them thought things through, obviously. But they are there now and learning to deal with it.
>
> @Fruitpunch: haha, but they have to choose to go to the sperm bank to get the plastic cup!

A 14 year old is completely different from a 12 year old, and no shit they didn't think about this, they had a baby when he's only 13 years old.. Clever kids!
and Fruitpunch you think everyone above the age of 13 just wants to fuck then you are one messed up person  :cool:

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg370767#msg370767 date=1234571149]
> I dunno, I have to agree with An.na there… He does show a lot of maturity by manning up to it,
> but whatever, it doesn't make us shallow to say the girl had more fault than the boy.
>
> They had sex when they were 12\. (or the boy at least)

Yep the boy shows a lot of maturity by having a baby at the age of 13, Good on you son!
Oh BTW, age is related to maturity.