Find results in...

Boy becomes father at 13

munro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it was his choice.  He could have wanted to get his girl friend an abortion, but he didn't.  I am proud of the little moron.  It's like I'm 14, my girl friend is gonna be 14, if we decided to have a baby, well, I'd be murdered, and so would she, but, if we weren't, I'd bust my fucking balls getting a job & an education, having her take care of him at day, and taking night classes, so I could take care of him when I got home, I mean, damn, if you're willing to take care of it, and try to learn the responsibility, then do it.

He's fucked up his life, yes, but, it was his choice.  So, let it be. xD

[Note!!! I'm against fornication, I'm just making a point]

Still. A little facial hair and sexual organs beginning to develop are different things if you ask me but w/e

Just more proof of how pathetic our country has become. Now all the tax payers money goes to those fools I have no sympathy for 'em they knew what they were doing even if they say they didn't.

> “I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”_the Sun Article

Wow this kids has no concept… £10 sometimes is defiantly not going to cut it, there parents are going to be the ones paying for it for a long time.  His kids is going to be in school by the time he graduates (assuming he will stay in school and not drop out in a few years).  This article was kinda glorifying it, talking about how there decisions were good ones.  No wounder we get pacts like in Gloucester High School in Massachusetts, stupid Media....

you guys do realize the sun is a fake new site? lol

also its not age that matters its more of looks.

I am 14 but I can pass for 15 or 16 no problem

this kid looks more like 10-11ish. And his girlfriend is eww…

Also my first gf was older then me by a few months, but we were still in the same grade