Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Willing to build a Pokemon battle system for 25$

anasky

Well, the title actually explains all :P
I'm willing to build a battle system that makes the hp store in the server, and read it after every attack (to avoid CheatEngine), have a choose of 6 pokemons in 1 tile, and you have a certain % when walking on a tile.

But, also said before, not for free.
This takes 1-2 months for me, so it is normal I ask some money.
Please, do not respond if you can't afford it or can't pay through paypal except you're giving critism.

EDIT:
![](http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u337/19anasky93/Battlescreenv02.jpg)
This is how it will look like. (Dont watch the Digimon things, it was originally made for a Digimon-and-pokemon fusion called Chricic :P).

EDIT 2:
I made a preview of how I work, this is originally made as an example to Uberbear, but will work here aswell.
```
Call SendData("loadgainitem" & SEP_CHAR ItemName & END_CHAR)

Case "loadgainitem"
      Dim VarX As String
      Dim VarY As Integer
      VarX = ReadINI("ItemNames", (parse$(1)), (App.Path & "\INI_DATA\Items.ini"), vbNullString)
      VarY = ReadINI("Items", "Item1", (App.Path & "\Accounts\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & "\PlayerData.ini"), vbNullString)
      On Error Resume
      If VarX <> "" Then
            Call WriteINI("Items", "Item1", (VarX), (App.Path & "\Accounts\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & "\PlayerData.ini")
            If VarY = 0 Then
                  Call WriteINI("Items", "Item1Value", "1", (App.Path & "\Accounts\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & "\PlayerData.ini")
            Else
                  Call WriteINI("Items", "Item1Value", (VarY + 1), (App.Path & "\Accounts\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & "\PlayerData.ini")
            End If
      End If
Exit Sub
```
EDIT: Price Changed.

Looking forward, Anasky.

Sorry, was gone for 24hours.
The system sends your hit to the Server, the server substracts the hit from the health of the enemy, saves it in the App.Path & "Accounts\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & "\enemyhealth.ini" (or the way you want to have it called), and then sends it back. This way, since CheatEngine only works local, it will only work if the server would be an advanced user of CheatEngine (I think, never had one).

The 15$ is for the basic one, capture and fight. Any other features will need me to re-check my abilitys and try out.
But let's not discuss the price untill you're certain you want it.

Looking forward of hearing from you, Anasky.

oh i see…EVerything is server-sided eh? Hehe me a pro at cheatengine..I might test out your efficiency sometime later. And actually, there is a way to abuse server-sided things. Like for example, you could get 999999999999999999 money or something and nobody would know because as soon as you log out, they all disappear. Or....Nvm, ill shut up now

Well, let's take the example you say:
When you change a value with CheatEngine, which is saved on the server, it's useless, and will get you banned (well, can code that in, takes me a day or two though, with f.e.: 10th time = 10*3% chance of being banned).
So, just so I know for sure, you're interested in the system?

maybe…depends. Also, how would you detect a value change? If everything was server-sided and i changed my damage hex, i could set it so that i don't do insanely high amounts of damage but just enough to kill the monster. Furthermore, i could edit the monster's attack value and change it to 0...Then i wouldn't even need a damage hack as the monster would not be able to do any damage

@anasky:

> to avoid CheatEngine

Mind going back on-topic?

@[SB:

> [US] Mr. Tape link=topic=38517.msg371371#msg371371 date=1234633675]
> maybe…depends. Also, how would you detect a value change? If everything was server-sided and i changed my damage hex, i could set it so that i don't do insanely high amounts of damage but just enough to kill the monster. Furthermore, i could edit the monster's attack value and change it to 0...Then i wouldn't even need a damage hack as the monster would not be able to do any damage

How I detect a value change?
Let's go on your example again :P
The Client doesn't even have an enemystrength. All you see on your screen are some variables sent from the Server. NOTHING is saved on the Client (except for the visual part).

I can also code in other various things, but I'll have to try out with it, since I haven't finished it all.
I had like 75% of all codes needed for a decent pokemon game (no pokemons though).

Also, I'm willing to trade some things for this. Of course, things I need (online) :P

For example: If you want it, but don't have paypal but do live in England, you can PM me and I'll tell you a way how you can get it (still 15$, but payed for a game I play)