• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stuck on a name?

Gillord

@[EU:

> [SB] LilCheatah link=topic=38522.msg370063#msg370063 date=1234533823]
> I agree.

More like you have no view point on this topic and want a bigger post count. Tbh if you can't think of a name for your game then well… your screwed..

@Fiend:

> More like you have no view point on this topic and want a bigger post count. Tbh if you can't think of a name for your game then well… your screwed..

So true. Thinking up a name, realising it's been used and thinking up another is all part of the fun!

I have been a registered user for a while i don't care about post counts :) just trying to be more social and help people out that may be stuck on little things like names for game.  Another way is to look up ancient history and bit and piece a name together. I know it take me a long time to think of little things like this.

I don't really agree that name generators are all that bad. I actually used a random name generator to come up with my two main faction names for my game, Espuron, and Saradia. I can't remember the exact names it generated, I think they were something like Esupronia and Saradon, so after looking at the names, I was able to come up with a different arrangement to come up with Espuron and Saradia.

So basically, name generators can be used for inspiration. Look at the different words, and try to change the words up a little bit to come up with an interesting name as I did. Although, those names might not be unique, as Espuron kind of sounds familiar right now for some reason, but oh well.

• 1 month later...
Divinity of Atlantis: The Combat of Heaven
Ender's Airship
Grand Alien
Healing Lute
Intergalactic World
Locke's Gate
Machine World
Machine: Alien of the Flying Quest
Nexus of Zelda
Yellow Amethyst

teheh.

Generators suck. Don't people usually create a game around a name? Silly silly silly.