What brought you to eclipse?

Hippoman789

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> That's what I've been doing for almost two years

I thought you'd been developing several games over the past 2 years from memory. Dropped and then pick up another. Retard Online isnt made with eclipse?

@Sk3wer:

> I thought you'd been developing several games over the past 2 years from memory. Dropped and then pick up another. Retard Online isnt made with eclipse?

I don't think I've ever actually started a game with Eclipse until Retarded Online (which was about a month ago).

I threw out afew ideas for games in General Chat every 6 months or so, but that was about it.

I usually said "I'll wait until the next version" since 4.5

Well i used to play endless online(its messed up now) and i was looking around the blogs of people and someone(Avamay was her name) had a game there, i played it a lot until it shut down and a time after it got shut down i found a link she posted to the library files and well i got here, then joined and here i am.

@The:

> I remember when i used to play endless online! I quit because i got too good and all the better stuff was like 2 mil. It may not seem that much, but like from what i kill, they give you a leaf life every 1/6 times and they only sell for 60g each. D=

I was level 15 had oron, fire arrows, saw, and scav bow(this was a gift can you believe it) until i got scammed by one of my best friends on there.