• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First attempt at Isometric.

Drag0n

@Ðragon:

> Sorry..

STOP DOING USELESS POSTS

WTH was that for? Seriously Dragon, all this week you've been like Lil Cheatah, just making stupid and useless posts to get your count up. And dont deny it, im not the only one to point this out. Please stop.

On topic:

8/10 they look pretty good

@[IG:

> [PWN][SB] Sylexus link=topic=38850.msg376134#msg376134 date=1234840133]
> STOP DOING USELESS POSTS
>
> WTH was that for? Seriously Dragon, all this week you've been like Lil Cheatah, just making stupid and useless posts to get your count up. And dont deny it, im not the only one to point this out. Please stop.

i think he alrdy knows that

and they look nice
7/10

Sylexus warned for being a backseat moderator. (flaming) :P

They look really, really good Dragon. The only problem I see with them, which is prevalent with most isometric graphics, is they don't look very tileable. They look as you have to place them the way they are, with no variation. That is the big limitation with most isometric tiles, is to fit the pieces to the grid they need the be a specific shape which limits their use at the same time.

Edit: Ghost, please show where you think these came from before you make such accusations, those derail a thread faster than anything else.

@An.na:

> They look really, really good Dragon. The only problem I see with them, which is prevalent with most isometric graphics, is they don't look very tileable. They look as you have to place them the way they are, with no variation. That is the big limitation with most isometric tiles, is to fit the pieces to the grid they need the be a specific shape which limits their use at the same time.

Never thought of that.
@.Ghost:

> Somehow I get the feeling you didn't actually make these. I've never seen any pixel work from you before.
>
> Hopefully you really did make these and if you did, great job. very nice.

I made them.. do you really think I'm a leecher?

Also sorry but my IE is acting up, when I press enter to go down a space it makes me go to submit.. And I'm in the text box too.

@Anna:

> Sylexus warned for being a backseat moderator. (flaming) :P
>
> They look really, really good Dragon. The only problem I see with them, which is prevalent with most isometric graphics, is they don't look very tileable. They look as you have to place them the way they are, with no variation. That is the big limitation with most isometric tiles, is to fit the pieces to the grid they need the be a specific shape which limits their use at the same time.
>
> Edit: Ghost, please show where you think these came from before you make such accusations, those derail a thread faster than anything else.

where's my warning check mark thingy?

And at least you guys are getting better at showing us where we're getting the warnings. I remember when we had to guess what topic we were on that we were warned for.

I apologize.

Offtopic but informative:
Yes Sylex, I've begun copying links of the offending posts and attaching them to the automated warning PMs. If you don't have a checkmark, it's because it's a 10% warning or less. Each day you automatically lose 5% of your warning level.

@Dragon: it took you awhile to properly respond to your post, but yet you had the time to edit my quote label to "An.na". Note the wordfilter does not harm the quotation link so there is no reason you need to do that.
:P

@Ninja-Tech: innocent until proven guilty. Show some evidence that this is a rip off. Warned for flaming.

I don't have any proof.
I just refuse to believe it considering he has no GFX showoff posts. He says this is his first iso attempt which is even harder than 2d, and his game uses RMXP tiles….

I just find it hard to believe he made something this outstanding out of nowhere.
I guess I'll waste a few minutes to look.