Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi

ddunit

I guess it's time to show you guys why I was inactive… Mabinogi ^-^.

Well, currently there's loads of events going on that can get you lotsa $$$ and rares. You just go around Iria(the new continent) with an L-rod looking for chests!~

I will be making a guild for eclipse on my human and may give out stuff... Cause I'm so nice. :D(If I ever get some Nexon, cause I need to buy extra storage ._.)

We will play in the Ruairi server.

Players we have so far:
Arydai(My human)
Allane(My elf)
Annaya(Giant)

Hope to see you soon ^-^.

@Yhello:

> I guess it's time to show you guys why I was inactive… Mabinogi ^-^.
>
> Well, currently there's loads of events going on that can get you lotsa $$$ and rares. You just go around Iria(the new continent) with an L-rod looking for chests!~
>
> I will be making a guild for eclipse on my human and may give out stuff... Cause I'm so nice. :D
>
> We will play in the Ruairi server.
>
> Players we have so far:
> Arydai(My human)
> Allane(My elf)
>
> Hope to see you soon ^-^.

i remember i had one.
themasteroracle i believe. I might redownload. xD. I have 3 pets. 2 foxes and one wolf.

Yes the new content was in. The combat was way over-sold in my opinion. On top of that the auto-move sucked and there was a complete lack of WASD… I'm not telling anyone not to play it, I just didn't see anything special in it.

@Reguba:

> Yes the new content was in. The combat was way over-sold in my opinion. On top of that the auto-move sucked and there was a complete lack of WASD… I'm not telling anyone not to play it, I just didn't see anything special in it.

They redid the starting island so there's no grind. Also they added a Party vs Party PQ. + They've minimized grind with at least 1 quest per level. I think it's a lot better than the last time I played it