Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WoW Rocks

Chakkra

Well he's a loser then… If he doesn't even make enough to waste like.. $10-20 a month... that's pretty sad.

I'd say he needs to get up off his ass and get a better job.
Also, you inferred that he lost his job by spending his only $20 he earns a month on a game... He's stupid as hell if he thinks that's why he lost his job.

@xstaticdelta:

> he used all his free time on it and wasted his money on unnessesary stuff

If you don't like wow, thats good for you.. don't be posting in here. This is the WoW lover's board. heh.

Edit: also what do you mean "unnecessary stuff"? they don't have a donation's shop.. all they ahve is a pay-by-month thing… I don't know what the game could possibly force him to buy, in turn making him bankrupt.

Pay to play is fine.. you get full support and everything often works as it should. And there are no faggy "special shop" items.

WoW doesnt ruin lifes.. people use it as an excuse because they're stupid enough to waste enough time on the game. "Fire ruined my life since i burned my house down with it"

So goes for everything else.. drugs, money, food. Fat people blame it on the food.

The only people who's lives get ruined by video games are the ones that already have highly addictive personalities, and if it wasn't a video game it would be something else. They really have nobody to blame but themselves, and the sooner they accept that it's their fault and not that of a computer program the sooner they take back the power over their own lives and can move on.
That aside, WoW is pretty cool. Lately I've gotten into a routine of playing a couple months of it, then playing City of Heroes for a couple months. The two games have very different strong points, and by the time I'm tired of one I can enjoy the other again.
If anyone plays Horde on Twisting Nether look me up, I'm Kaelzoroden the undead lock!