Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why I got annoyed with Runescape.

Alster

Yeah… there's only one reason I can understand them trying to stop this shit... A lot of bot accounts were being created with stolen credit cards so they ended up not getting paid...

but still:
a) that doesn't mean you lost money, just that you didn't get any money for that account.
b) nobody really gave a shit about RWT until you started trying to get rid of it...

well with rwt it was very annoying because every time i would try and get my woodcutting up theirs 30 lvl 3 bots crowding each yew tree other then that meh it was fine i think to solve bots tho every 30 minutes of online time have a random question appear in the chat box with 3 seperate answers to a simple question such as are you a bot ? 1)yes 2) no 3) something else and the answers would change every time and if u got it wrong it would log you out unless bots can log them selves in now :/

@zach4873:

> well with rwt it was very annoying because every time i would try and get my woodcutting up theirs 30 lvl 3 bots crowding each yew tree other then that meh it was fine i think to solve bots tho every 30 minutes of online time have a random question appear in the chat box with 3 seperate answers to a simple question such as are you a bot ? 1)yes 2) no 3) something else and the answers would change every time and if u got it wrong it would log you out unless bots can log them selves in now :/

The bots is programmed so they can answer the questions correct and even do the random events where they get teleported away and have to do a few things to get out again.

you mean those bots that people(players) pay the game companies to put in the game to annoy the shit out of everyone? yea they get tired of you being in their spot on that tree..if you pay to play a game that has bots.. youre basically paying for the bots themselves…..yea i know alot of ppl hack games in that way,but do you really think that THAT many people do? every play hero online? bot central ...

*(Player) tells (E756tgg7fh9f) :"you took my moneys. give it back you looter XD"

and another horrible game that has bots is eternal lands... thats the saddest shit in mmo history..(why run when you can walk up to grandma speeds)haha they eveb make bots "ants" that will take your stuff when you die .. how you like them apples?

bots ruin every game but thats not why runescape /fails ... the game is just crap in some people's eyes and in my eyes the game is one big frikkin' pile

@[SB:

> Nubbs aka mR. FahREnhEIT link=topic=40394.msg399315#msg399315 date=1237200068]
> you mean those bots that people(players) pay the game companies to put in the game to annoy the shit out of everyone? yea they get tired of you being in their spot on that tree..if you pay to play a game that has bots.. youre basically paying for the bots themselves…..yea i know alot of ppl hack games in that way,but do you really think that THAT many people do? every play hero online? bot central ...
>
> *(Player) tells (E756tgg7fh9f) :"you took my moneys. give it back you looter XD"
>
> and another horrible game that has bots is eternal lands... thats the saddest shit in mmo history..(why run when you can walk up to grandma speeds)haha they eveb make bots "ants" that will take your stuff when you die .. how you like them apples?
>
> bots ruin every game but thats not why runescape /fails ... the game is just crap in some people's eyes and in my eyes the game is one big frikkin' pile

Harsh but mainly true T-T

i got annoyed with runescape when i was ranked 4,000+ when it took me a full day to jump 80+ ranks i had to get at least 3 lvls a day to keep my rank for the next time i woke up. so it kinda got really really draining, then i would go do somthing like pits and then my rank would go down by 20+ in an hour so it was like wtf… so i gave up trying to get into the top 1k lol now im 10k+ but dont play sadly.