Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bragging :P

Rithy58

I just want to show off the items I used to have. I don't play anymore. Don't have time and well….got bored with it. I used to buy stuff and sell them back to make profit and stuff. Of course, I have a main account but that account is now my friend's so I don't want to post it. The name is Flamekhmer.
978 is my local phone area code and khmer is my race, Cambodian.

Name : Seller978
Combat Level : 3
Firemaking Level : 67(I was going to get 99 but then I quit)
Everyother skills : 1

![](http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/rithy58/Seller978bank.jpg)
![](http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/rithy58/Seller978magelvl1.jpg)

**People don't believe me so I add this screen shot of the file.**
Oh and sorry about the stretch screen. I didn't have time to resize the picture.

![](http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/rithy58/SS.png)

And also this :
@[SB:

> Rithy58 link=topic=40599.msg403561#msg403561 date=1237651917]
> I never meant to try and lie about my bank. It is real and it is a few years a go.
> I have a main and it is Flamekhmer. It is no longer mine, I gave it to a friend.
> Yes I was bored, that's why I waste money to create a level 3 with Firemaking skill cape but got bored and stop.
> Here are some explanation :
> I like Fire, that's why I want a level 3 Firemaking skill cape account. And that's why my main acount name is Flame.
> I'm Cambodian. Some people call it Khmer so I named it FlameKhmer. I'm Asian.
> I live in Lowell and the area code of that is 978.
> Seller978 was use to buy items cheap or sell items that I got from my main account.
> Oh and I played Runescape since 2002\. Yes the classic RuneScape.
>
> Is this enough information to prove that these are true?
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Sincerely,
Rithy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Doesn't mean anything to me. You're just like all those people that think because they have a lot of money they're not a noob >.<

The way I look at it is this:

Sure you have all the money you could want and can (almost) buy anything you want…But you can't use it, and I can.

But still, nice accomplishment. Feel free to give me money any time you want =)

hes not lieing look
http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscorepersonal.ws
Skills
Skills Rank Level XP
Overall Not Ranked
Attack Not Ranked
Defence Not Ranked
Strength Not Ranked
Hitpoints Not Ranked
Ranged Not Ranked
Prayer Not Ranked
Magic Not Ranked
Cooking Not Ranked
Woodcutting Not Ranked
Fletching Not Ranked
Fishing Not Ranked
Firemaking 296,393 67 573,552
Crafting Not Ranked
Smithing Not Ranked
Mining Not Ranked
Herblore Not Ranked
Agility Not Ranked
Thieving Not Ranked
Slayer Not Ranked
Farming Not Ranked
Runecraft Not Ranked
Hunter Not Ranked
Construction Not Ranked
Summoning Not Ranked
Minigames
Game Rank Score
Duel Tournament Not Ranked
Bounty Hunters Not Ranked
Bounty Hunter Rogues Not Ranked
Fist of Guthix Not Ranke

There wouldn't be that many people on a Moparscape server anyways haha.

I believe him. Did from the start.  Just cus someone's rich doesn't mean they're lying.

yeah it is old… i think it's funny when people call other people fakes because now-a-days any amount over 10m is green instead of yellow but they have old screen shots.... It gives me giggles =)

Actually, I can use those money. I have a member account that is level 110(used to, don't know what it is now) and I can transfer the money there(well not anymore, bu a few years a go, I can) and I can use them. I got bored with my main that's why I make another account to be cool. A level 3 with Firemaking Skill Cape :P and lots of money. Flamekhmer isn't mine anymore. I gave it to my friend, after 5 months of begging, I felt for it. :P

Sincerely,
Rithy

darkbow it's not frikkin fake. Ddunit already pointed out that PINs don't work on moparscape. If he was using moparscape to showoff i'm pretty sure he'd have more than just 1 full set of the god armors and 58m…. he'd have like 20 sets of the armors and phats and shit.

Don't be jealous.

Can I have a GP?
Can I have a set?
Can I have a set of each?
Can I have your account?

Sorry, got carried away xD.

And look the at the screenshot you see "You have sucessfully entered your pin", and btw, there can be that much players on mopar, Gh0st.

well if u ask me it could be both, i mean look at the first picture….
notice anything? no? maybe because your looking at the obvious, which is whats in the bank. look at the outside and where he could be possibly standing. looks like hes inside lummy castle on the first floor. because u can see grass, which dosent appear on the 3rd floor where the bank is, as u can tell by the 2nd picture, and in mopar scape you can open your bank any where, and it wouldent taken a idiot you copy paste a picture with the user name and the words "you successfully enter your bank pin" as the pixels wouldn't move so u wouldn't see any stitch lines. so make ur own minds up =]

Tipsta, that's not what he's saying.
He's saying his bank account is fake. Just because he really does have an account with 67 or w/e firemaking doesn't mean his bank account is true.

But, adammack, it's not the bottom floor of lumby, a while back they updated it so that if you're on the top floor of something you can still see some of the stuff below it. Not NPCs or anything, but still grass etc. Still, it does make me question why he had to take off the mini map on the first one.

I think it is weird that an account with only high level is firemaking got such stuff and such a high amount of GP, how is that even possible?

And if the guy really have done that in Runescape with such a character, then it can only mean he have been too bored/stoned.

@Skell:

> I think it is weird that an account with only high level is firemaking got such stuff and such a high amount of GP, how is that even possible?
>
> And if the guy really have done that in Runescape with such a character, then it can only mean he have been too bored/stoned.

If your grammar made any sence, i could knwo what you just said.

@Skell:

> I think it is weird that an account with only high level is firemaking got such stuff and such a high amount of GP, how is that even possible?
>
> And if the guy really have done that in Runescape with such a character, then it can only mean he have been too bored/stoned.

It was before you couldn't trade over a certain ammount.. T-T

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=40599.msg402536#msg402536 date=1237579083]
> If your grammar made any sence, i could knwo what you just said.

Sorry, my main language isn't english, is this better?
I think it is weird that an account with only high level in firemaking got such items in the bank and such a high amount of Gold, how is that even possible?

And if the guy really have that in Runescape with such a character, then it can only mean he has been too bored/stoned.

@Yhello:

> It was before you couldn't trade over a certain ammount.. T-T

It doesn't explain how he got so much, I mean he doesn't have anything to trade with since his only skill is firemaking, the only solutoin would be that he got it all for free, but that would be kinder stupid too.

unless he has a higher char, and just traded over the loot before the update along time ago, not impossible and quite beliveable, but hes only left us with the fact that hes making out like that account gained all that stuff.

i mean, i have 6 accounts, a few pures, a main and a semi main

Triple_Heat = Main lvl 134
Triple_Cold = Semi Main lvl 99 or 100 i cant rember XD

Chase_Adam
Jammy_Dodger105
Quad_Cold
Quad_Heat
Double_Cold
Double_Heat
Geniene

and yes i have access to all of thoese accounts and there all mine =]

i liked to pure pk ^_^

@Skell:

> It doesn't explain how he got so much, I mean he doesn't have anything to trade with since his only skill is firemaking, the only solutoin would be that he got it all for free, but that would be kinder stupid too.

He got it from his main, that he gave to his friend.