Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy shit. Did I just make Jagex my Female Dog? Yes.

zade_o

~~Ok, here's a brief explanation of 3 attacks which I'm sure you all know of already.

1) Range - Chinchompas. They hit like a bomb, exploding and doing damage over a 3x3 AREA.
2) Mage - Ice Barrage. Same as chins, higher max hit.
3) Melee - Dragon 2 Hand special attack. Hits an AoE of a 3x3 AREA.
4) Melee Supplement - Lunar magic spell that transfers your special attack to another player.

Nowwww… 2 Little bits of info I want to share with you.

1) Well, players can have a Player owned house with a combat ring in it. A combat ring has i think 5x5 area and multi combat is allowed (i.e. you can fight more than 1 person at a time)

2) Stealing Creation armor/weapon gives you double XP while it still has charge left.

Now....how does this tie together?
Get a mass amount of people to go to your house. Let's say... 500 people. Take them all to your combat ring. Make sure they're all standing in a 3x3 square.

Now, you go in with your weapon of choice... say I want to train range, I have chinchompas equipped.  Make sure you also have your sc armor on. For me, i'd have the SC hardleather top on.
I attack in the middle of the square and what do i get?

Well lets see.... with Chins I think the max is like 20... given you won't max on everyone, let's make the average a 12.

12 x 500 x 4 x 2 = 48k xp a hit.

With Ice barrage I think the max is like 30\. Granted again, you won't max everyone... Let's make the average hit a 20.

20 x 500 x 4 x 2 = 80k xp a hit.

With D2h (i'm not sure with the special attack) but the max normal hit is 47\. Again, lower the average to sayyy... 28?

28 x 500 x 4 x 2 = 112k xp a hit.
(with this though, you need a lunar mage to cast spell on you every time you use special so you can do it over and over)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO
what does this mean?

Quite frankly... 99 in any combat skill (other than prayer) in less than an hour, and really short depending on how close you already are.

How so? Well, 98 to 99 is about 1.2m xp.
With 11 dragon 2 hander special attacks, you could get from 98 to 99 strength/attack/defense.

That's about 1 minute if you have lunar mages to replenish your special bar, about an hour if you have to wait for the bar to come back itself.

SOoooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna test this out. Theoretically it will work. Some friends and I will test this out and I will get back to you.

/!\ WARNING /!\
Do not! I repeat... DO NOT! post anything about this on runescape forums... I have a feeling if they catch wind of this loophole, they'll fix it.~~

Damnit. They already thought of it and prevented it.

I don't think the combat ring gives you any experience… =/ Our old guild did it in wilderness, we had 50 ppl getting hit by one of our mages who was getting to 99, extremely quick exp when players were eating full inventory of sharks, making sure they don't die, only problem was pkers... but usually we'd own them.... (even with only the mage having any equipment...)

@Soljah:

> I don't think the combat ring gives you any experience… =/ Our old guild did it in wilderness, we had 50 ppl getting hit by one of our mages who was getting to 99, extremely quick exp when players were eating full inventory of sharks, making sure they don't die, only problem was pkers... but usually we'd own them.... (even with only the mage having any equipment...)

I lul'd.

Anyway, are you sure ring gives exp..?

Duh the ring gives experience….. I had my 99 range party in my combat ring. Everyone uses the CB ring for 99 parties... Even if it didn't OR if they have like a limit on how many people can be in your house.... just go to clan wars and go to the Free For All arena and mass pile up there.

Combat ring is just more organized. But yes, it does give experience.

Oh and with cb ring, you don't need food, just hop back in if you die.
And someone also pointed out to me that if you're using the D2H special attack, you can just get killed real fast after each one and get your special bar back.

Damn. They've already thought of it.

The max amount of targets you can hit with a barrage spell is 9, the max amount of targets you can hit with d2h special is 14\. I don't know about chins, i couldn't find anything out about them.