Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of the Past [MMorpg]

AustinBSmith

Hello Fellow Users of Eclipse Origins,

I am leading a New Game Developing Selection of my new work!

We are recruiting a team for our 2D Game Development.

We are hoping for a very good team!

Positions Needed:

>! Game Master: A Game Master is a person who Monitors in-game problems and issues. (We need 2)
>! Artist: Our Artist needs to create Paper Dolls and Map Tites for in-game. (We need 1 or 2)
>! Developer: Our Developer needs to be able to create special Features for us! (We need 2)
>! Map Designers/Builders:We need people who can build Maps for our players.(We need 5)
>! Story Writer: This person is required to be able to write our story plot very clear and readable. The Plot must make sense or will be fired!
>! GUI Artist: This Person must be able to create a GUI and a Launcher GUI to go with the Theme of our game.

Planned Features:

>! Guilds
>! Advanced Armor Slots (Rings and Etc)
>! Faction Rep! (do quests to gain Rep for a faction)
>! Quest System
>! Custom Raid System (What i mean by that is when you complete raids you can get very rare gear that is very powerful)
>! A Gear Tier System (Not very advanced)
>! House System (will be added very late)
>! Couple of Mini Games
>! Ticket System
>!  
>! 2014/2015 Plans:
>! I am planning after a couple of years is making this game into a 3D game. Shadow is working on a Shadow Operating System which is going to have a Modeling Version for 3D.

All Applications can be sent by PM or Reply to post.

What will you be doing? I suggest you go away and come up with a plot. Even a simple one. Just come up with an idea, post it and then try to find people to help expand the plot and help you make a game.

My duties are not important in this Game Position Post. Me and Friend are working on a Operating System Which if this game becomes a success this game will be featured on my Operating System and will be added to it. Becoming a part of this Game will give you credit on something people will see on our OS Place. Every Member on this Team will be added to Credits by their last and First game. I will be working on Advertising, and the costings of it. If you want a part of this team then please Apply. This is my first time trying to create a Game. Yes i will make Errors but i correct them, I am Human not Perfection. Thank you.

> Hello Fellow Users of Eclipse Origins,
>
>  
>
> I am leading a New Game Developing Selection of my new work!
>
>  
>
> We are recruiting a team for our 2D Game Development.
>
>  We are hoping for a very good team!
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Positions Needed:
>
>
> >! Game Master: A Game Master is a person who Monitors in-game problems and issues. (We need 2)
> >! Artist: Our Artist needs to create Paper Dolls and Map Tites for in-game. (We need 1 or 2)
> >! Developer: Our Developer needs to be able to create special Features for us! (We need 2)
> >! Map Designers/Builders:We need people who can build Maps for our players.(We need 5)
> >! Name Thinker:This person is required to create our Mob, NPCs and Gear names for our game (We need 2)
> >! Story Writer: This person is required to be able to write our story plot very clear and readable. The Plot must make sense or will be fired!
> >! GUI Artist: This Person must be able to create a GUI and a Launcher GUI to go with the Theme of our game.
>
>  
>
> Planned Features:
>
>
> >! Guilds
> >! Advanced Armor Slots (Rings and Etc)
> >! Faction Rep! (do quests to gain Rep for a faction)
> >! Quest System
> >! Custom Raid System (What i mean by that is when you complete raids you can get very rare gear that is very powerful)
> >! A Gear Tier System (Not very advanced)
> >! Custom GUI
> >! House System (will be added very late)
> >! Couple of Mini Games
> >! Ticket System
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> This game has not started any progress at all we are waiting for a complete team to start!
>
>  
>
> All Applications can be sent by PM or Reply to post.

What do you do in the process?

> You're working on an OS? In what language? And if your position in this game is not important then that means you just want others to make a game for you…no one will do that.

Linux-Based. Instead of doing one main job i will go through and help with every part. If i just work on one part then instead of helping i would be doing something that will take longer by myself then having Others to help.

> You know, you can use online name generators instead of a position of "Name Thinker"
>
> Also, custom interface is not a feature, is something to differentiate from other games. Until now, it sounds like a 1-week -then-gone project.

Thank you for giving that info about that Generator i did not think about that. i know a Custom Interface is not a Feature but i just put it in there. I plan on having this game for about 1-3 Years.

> I plan on having this game for about 1-3 Years.

Then put more detail into it! Make some story for the game and put it here, something to ATTRACT people, not just a wall of text, some pics wold be nice (like tabs, or something, you could check my project, not exactly like it, anything eye-appealing)

> Then put more detail into it! Make some story for the game and put it here, something to ATTRACT people, not just a wall of text, some pics wold be nice (like tabs, or something, you could check my project, not exactly like it, anything eye-appealing)

yea i been looking through tons of software i can use for it. I seen yours but my problem is i am not a good pixel artist so i can have a hard time doing that myself. i seen [Origin Spark](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/132721-origin-spark/) and i am wanting to do something like that but more realistic textures.

• 4 months later...
I would love to work as a GM if you still need one. I am trying to gain some experience for Aeria Games and hopefully end up at Blizzard Entertainment sometime soon. I've always loved helping people and I learn fast about how games work and I would love to be able to be apart of this. If you need to contact me please do at: [email protected]

Thanks!