Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The eclipse family,

dray777

please note im only nameing about 6 or so people not all eclipse members so dont feel bad if your left out i love you guys to.

eclipse is like a giant family, kreator is the dad, the whole tough love thing "stop cying cryings for wussies! WIN WIN!"
the oracles the mom shes the caring and loving one,
marsh is the cool older brother (although he is the creator so he can also be the dad i guess… but w/e)
gwens the older sister that all the kids at school hit on,
and im the family dog thats got arthritis and is blind and also retarded  but everyone loves me anyway =D (right?...right?)

well i wasnt going to go through every mod and all the cool people (special indaviduals to me are people with disorders, like the blind retarded dog((hehe im special!)))  besides this is the eclipse family IN MY HEAD, we should make a forum game and have everyone post the eclipse family they think is proper thatd be pretty fun to see everyones idea right?

Kreator is the illegal dad that was deported, Oracle is the mom with switching personalities, Marsh is the cool older brother like you said and same for hot older sister Gwen, but as for the dog I think it should be a monkey and it should be homicidal -hint hint-

@Darkniz:

> Kreator is the illegal dad that was deported, fleshlightman is the mom with switching personalities, Marsh is the cool older brother like you said and same for hot older sister Gwen, but as for the dog I think it should be a monkey and it should be homicidal -hint hint-

lol

Anna is the mom fleshlightman is step-dad. Marsh is the grandfather. Kreator is the deported dad like you said. And renzo is the uncle.