Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you could meet anyone from eclipse who would it be?

cheatking

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hippoman:

> who?

lol Magdelena or Mary Magdelan was a prominent disciple of Jesus who wrote a gospel. The gospel is missing extremely important pages that are believed to contain the truth to religion and god. The gospel was not accpeted by Christian churches.

If I could meet anyone from Eclipse … oh god. I don't know if I could make the decision. Okay here top people I want to meet:
- Godlord
- Spike
- Enigmax
- Refuge
- Bone
- Hyperion
- Greyfox & Marsh
- Kender
- DrNova
- JBA
- Imago/Kreator/Soljah

Yep, those are the people I want to meet. Also, there may just be a way you will be able to meet each other coming soon. Just wait.

- Adulese

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=41374.msg415521#msg415521 date=1238809940]
> If I could meet anyone from Eclipse … oh god. I don't know if I could make the decision. Okay here top people I want to meet:
> - Godlord
> - Spork
> - Enigmax
> - Refuge
> - Bone
> - Hyperion
> - Greyfox & Marsh
> - Kender
> - DrNova
> - JBA
> - Imago/Kreator/Soljah
>
> Yep, those are the people I want to meet. Also, there may just be a way you will be able to meet each other coming soon. Just wait.
>
> - Adulese

Hey I'm going to the July 10th Red Sox game with a few friends. If you get a chance, GO!

• 5 years later...
Agoraphobic, Marsh, Richy, Zopto, JC, DTG, Xelander, Growl, General Pony, Crest, DrSean (rip :c), Robin… Probably missing a few. Lots of good people on this site.

Only reason Vus isn't on that list is because I actually did meet up with him. But I'd meet up with him again, so what the hell. Vus.