Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does Anyone Bot?

shrig94

@Derekâ„¢:

> Lol…...
> Being illegal and being against the rules of a game are two totally different things.

OMFG

IT IS ILLEGAL!

THATS WHAT I SAID AND I MENT IT SERIOUSLY

RUNESCAPE LOOSE MONEY BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO UPDATE RUNSCAPES ANTI-BOT FIREWALL LIKE EVERY DAY SO YOU PEOPLE CANT MAKE A PROFIT OF GAME YOU DONT WORK WITH!

YOU ARE:
1\. MAKEING MONEY OF SOMEBODY ELSES WORK
2\. MAKEING THEM WASTE THEIR TIME STOPPING YOU WHILE THEY COULD BE INPROVEING THE GAME, WITCH THEY CANT BECAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE LAZY AND LVL THEMSELF WITH AN ILLEGAL PROGRAM

YOU HAVE REALLY MADE ME ANGRY SAYING THAT, GOOD RIDDENCE TO YOU!

@Newe6000:

> OMFG
>
> IT IS ILLEGAL!
>
> THATS WHAT I SAID AND I MENT IT SERIOUSLY
>
> RUNESCAPE LOOSE MONEY BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO UPDATE RUNSCAPES ANTI-BOT FIREWALL LIKE EVERY DAY SO YOU PEOPLE CANT MAKE A PROFIT OF GAME YOU DONT WORK WITH!
>
> YOU ARE:
> 1\. MAKEING MONEY OF SOMEBODY ELSES WORK
> 2\. MAKEING THEM WASTE THEIR TIME STOPPING YOU WHILE THEY COULD BE INPROVEING THE GAME, WITCH THEY CANT BECAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE LAZY AND LVL THEMSELF WITH AN ILLEGAL PROGRAM
>
> YOU HAVE REALLY MADE ME ANGRY SAYING THAT, GOOD RIDDENCE TO YOU!

WHAT A BOUT THAT SMALL COMPANY THAT SELLS THE BOT HEH???! DID YOU THINK ABOUT THEM!!!?

(Sorry, I just felt too xD)

Anyway, I don't usually bot, I just grab an autoclicker and get half afk while it mines

@[ILLI:

> Prey[DDunit] link=topic=41544.msg426593#msg426593 date=1239785908]
> WHAT A BOUT THAT SMALL COMPANY THAT SELLS THE BOT HEH???! DID YOU THINK ABOUT THEM!!!?
>
> (Sorry, I just felt too xD)
>
> Anyway, I don't usually bot, I just grab an autoclicker and get half afk while it mines

that small conpany is hardly legal, and that small conpany made a macine to ilegaly makemoney off a big conpany…. AWW CRAP you made me change sides XD >.<

@Newe6000:

> OMFG
>
> IT IS ILLEGAL!
>
> THATS WHAT I SAID AND I MENT IT SERIOUSLY
>
> RUNESCAPE LOOSE MONEY BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO UPDATE RUNSCAPES ANTI-BOT FIREWALL LIKE EVERY DAY SO YOU PEOPLE CANT MAKE A PROFIT OF GAME YOU DONT WORK WITH!
>
> YOU ARE:
> 1\. MAKEING MONEY OF SOMEBODY ELSES WORK
> 2\. MAKEING THEM WASTE THEIR TIME STOPPING YOU WHILE THEY COULD BE INPROVEING THE GAME, WITCH THEY CANT BECAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE LAZY AND LVL THEMSELF WITH AN ILLEGAL PROGRAM
>
> YOU HAVE REALLY MADE ME ANGRY SAYING THAT, GOOD RIDDENCE TO YOU!

1\. That was very, very rude.. not to mention, you're still wrong.

2\. CAPS LOCK GETS REALLY ANNOYING OKAY??

3\. You aren't making any money off other people's work. Explain where your profit is coming from. Making someone lose money and making money yourself are also two different things. The only reason Fagex was losing any money was because people came to their senses to buy the company's gold (which they botted) instead of buying Runescape's memberships which are over priced anyway.

You obviously don't know what your talking about, considering I stated that botting isn't illegal, but real world trading is… so if you bot, but don't sell anything, its legal, but still against the Runescape rules.

Love,
Derek

@Derekâ„¢:

> 1\. That was very, very rude.. not to mention, you're still wrong.
>
> 2\. CAPS LOCK GETS REALLY ANNOYING OKAY??
>
> 3\. You aren't making any money off other people's work. Explain where your profit is coming from. Making someone lose money and making money yourself are also two different things. The only reason Fagex was losing any money was because people came to their senses to buy the company's gold (which they botted) instead of buying Runescape's memberships which are over priced anyway.
>
> You obviously don't know what your talking about, considering I stated that botting isn't illegal, but real world trading is… so if you bot, but don't sell anything, its legal, but still against the Runescape rules.
>
> Love,
> Derek

Actually, for the ammount of content you get, it isn't actually overpirced :|

@[ILLI:

> Prey[DDunit] link=topic=41544.msg426989#msg426989 date=1239826058]
> Actually, for the ammount of content you get, it isn't actually overpirced :|

I played for 5 years, and I've pretty much done everything, so I'd consider it overpriced especially because the game is full of 10 year olds and isn't a quality MMO.