Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Have Returned!

Dante

I doubt anyone remembers me, I've been on and off here for years... Last time I think the site was called touchofdeathforums, it's been a long time haha. Anyway, who all is still around? I just remember Marsh and Robin.

Welcome back! I wasn't really "a part" of the community back when that was the site's name, but I have been lurking since. I believe one of the aprils I went through, the whole site was MLP themed. But I've been here longer than that. But yeah, welcome back!

Welcome back!

As you see, the site looks very different than it used to. It was pretty recently it changed to the current form, so feel free to leave feedback on the layout to Zynato on how you experience the user friendliness coming back.

It was quite a while since it was ToD, yet I remember it like it was last year.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!

@unnown said in [I Have Returned\!](/post/699903):
> Fudging people... only remember baron and marsh... never poor old unnown :(

Haha sorry, I was never good with names.

@xelander said in [I Have Returned\!](/post/699858):
> Welcome back!
>
> As you see, the site looks very different than it used to. It was pretty recently it changed to the current form, so feel free to leave feedback on the layout to Zynato on how you experience the user friendliness coming back.
>
> It was quite a while since it was ToD, yet I remember it like it was last year.

It's completely different, almost couldn't find the forum. Glad I did though, and sure I'll leave some feedback if I find that thread.

@sunku said in [I Have Returned\!](/post/699847):
> Welcome back! I wasn't really "a part" of the community back when that was the site's name, but I have been lurking since. I believe one of the aprils I went through, the whole site was MLP themed. But I've been here longer than that. But yeah, welcome back!

We were all lurkers at one time or another, and yeah I remember the 'bronies' thing... That was terrible lmao.

@marsh said in [I Have Returned\!](/post/699904):
> I am not on much these days :) good to see people around still though.

It's all good Marsh! Good to see you're still around though! :-)