Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Webscripter [Free / Pay]

Catle_Arms

Hey there,

For about half a year (or more) I've been doing webdevellopment, and I've quite learned a few things. That's why i want to help starting MMO's with their websites.

I can do sites in:
(x)HTML (obvious)
CSS -> so basic layouts can be included
PHP [With MySQL]
[If i ever need javascript, i'll take it from a other site that provides javascripts for free]

I will not create something like a whole CMS, Forum or something like that. I will only do smaller scripts that would take no more than a week to finish, because I also need my time for school.

For the portfolio part: I do not have a webhosting at the moment, so if you want to see examples just email me or ad me on msn [ [email protected] ]. I will then arrange a time with you when my computer (and therefor server) is on.

If you wish to pay or make a donation after i helped you with a site you can do that by donating via PayPal, which i use under the same email ([email protected]).

For questions and such please port a reaction, and sorry for my bad English, it's hard to write something like this when your mother language is dutch :p

~ Guildjuhh / Rik

• 2 weeks later...
Well i don't have a real portfolio yet, and yes i can only do (x)HTML, CSS and PHP. But i'm "learning" how to use ajax (such as jQuery) to make sites more interactive. But just to get more profesional with scripting i want to make sites for free for starting MMORPG's :)

• 2 weeks later...