Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not Exactly WoW… But Close Enough.

Bobbus

So, post your favorite race and strategies in Warcraft III.

My favorite race is the orcs. What I do is start off with getting peons to work and get lumber, while I also build up Barracks and an Altar of Storms. Then I make a Blademaster and find the enemy base.  Then i use Mirror Image and take the Mirror Image into their base and attack it, while the actual Blademaster is a safe distance from the town. It is actually a very effective strategy, and while the Blademaster Mirror Image is busy attacking their base, im also building up an army of Grunts.

The blademaster mirror image usually causes the enemy to stay so focused on their town's safety that they sometimes forget to actually keep building an army. And before you know it, you've just won the game.

It's actually a pretty effective strategy.

Lets hear yours!

god i havnt played Wc3 in aggggess

i was always Nelf

do it the pro way
3 wisps

3 to the mine

1 build moon well
1 builds acient of war
3 farms lumber

when moon well is done start building the second
then get the lumber guy to build the Alter and get the demon hunter by then the acinet should have built 3 archers and the first phase of night fall as broken
at the same time build more wisps / archers while the demon hunter and archers creep during the night
by first day break i normally have 20 archers and lvl 5 Demon hunter heading up the tech tree for dyrads (against undead and humans) or huntresses (against pretty much everything else

For me, when I play as undead,

when the game starts i immediately send the ghoul into a nearby base and start to harass their workers, while my acolytes build up a base. The ghoul can last for 15 minutes (I tried on bnet) and by that time i have a full army already xD

@YuraguKoto:

> For me, when I play as undead,
>
> when the game starts i immediately send the ghoul into a nearby base and start to harass their workers, while my acolytes build up a base. The ghoul can last for 15 minutes (I tried on bnet) and by that time i have a full army already xD

easyily countered as Nelf in normally played 2v2 my partner was always UD  Death knight ghoul / cript feind sacrificing one every time his DK was low in HP backuped by 30/ 40 archers / hunteresses / dryads getting owned

and ive been watching lost Season 1 and 2 back to back pew pew

@[ILLI:

> Loading, please wait…[DDunit] link=topic=42075.msg422116#msg422116 date=1239359806]
> ANd WoW, RS, Diablo B.NET, and most other online games arn't?

It's fact all games are going to have dickheads, who think they run the show. That's why we have  Teams/Guilds/Clans you pick who you play with your not forced to play with anyone you don't want to.