Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Losing weight.

Techno 5.0

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=43086.msg432855#msg432855 date=1240448928]
> i wasnt rly granted with the choice of clothing…
> my parents decided wat clothes i could get

we didn't know you or really talk too you (i dont know why im using we, cause i really didn't notice you BUT yeah) = they judge you on clothing.
And we didn't know that.
And thats kinda sad :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@-[Nightmare:

> - link=topic=43086.msg432859#msg432859 date=1240449173]
> we didn't know you or really talk too you (i dont know why im using we, cause i really didn't notice you BUT yeah) = they judge you on clothing.
> And we didn't know that.
> And thats kinda sad :(

well i said that in my 8th grade speach.
im surprised my parents didnt get pissed

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=43086.msg432865#msg432865 date=1240449590]
> well i said that in my 8th grade speach.
> im surprised my parents didnt get pissed

I wasn't there for that, made me sad, you should let me read that sometime.
That is surprising…Wonder why.

It definately is the reason

> With love comes peace,
> so without divorcing,
> Get married like a dozen times,
> Share everything,
> spread the love,
> and the world will be fine,
> Whats mine is yours,
> and whats yours is mine,
> and I don't expect God to give me a sign,
> cuz we're all in this together, remember,
> one love,
> one mind

Well, here, i'm a bit overweight too and I struggle with that but I also go to the gym every week day except fridays….

Basically, if you don't eat lunch or breakfast, while being unhealthy, you will lose a lot of weight. I did that for a month and lost 25lbs before. (I didn't do it for that reason, I was saving lunch money haha)

If you're not allowed to go to a gym:
a) slap your mom for being a bitch.
b) Situps and crunches out the ass. I mean like 300 a night or something (not all at once), they work different sections of your abdomen so it's important to do both.
c) If you can get a machine, get an eliptical, burns more calories than a treadmill (at least in my experience.)

as for weights, well there's not much you can do at home other than push ups unless you get machines/free weights in which case I can give you more tips if you want.

@Ghost:

> Well, here, i'm a bit overweight too and I struggle with that but I also go to the gym every week day except fridays….
>
> Basically, if you don't eat lunch or breakfast, while being unhealthy, you will lose a lot of weight. I did that for a month and lost 25lbs before. (I didn't do it for that reason, I was saving lunch money haha)
>
> If you're not allowed to go to a gym:
> a) slap your mom for being a Female Dog.
> b) Situps and crunches out the ass. I mean like 300 a night or something (not all at once), they work different sections of your abdomen so it's important to do both.
> c) If you can get a machine, get an eliptical, burns more calories than a treadmill (at least in my experience.)
>
> as for weights, well there's not much you can do at home other than push ups unless you get machines/free weights in which case I can give you more tips if you want.

Um, its better to not eat dinner. Just saying, because if you eat breakfast as your only meal, like a good breakfast, and like a snack for lunch your activly burning the calories throughout the day opossed to only eating dinner and going to bed like 3 hours later and having it stored as fat.

And you guys this conversation is making me laugh, because there is one on the same topic with the same type of things in it on the all girl forums i go to.

meh. that's like saying jogging is bad because of the impact when your feet hit the ground, that's just people getting too scientific about it.

IMO freeweights > machines. speaking of which, if you're trying to lose a bit of man boobs, you should do inclined bench press instead of normal (I might be wrong by saying inclined, but basically your back and head are lower than your legs and you're bench pressing…. sounds like it's actually declined, not sure)

Also, at the same time i was eating small dinners. But like I said, I did that before and I lost 25lbs in a month.... so I think it works either way....

@Ghost:

> meh. that's like saying jogging is bad because of the impact when your feet hit the ground, that's just people getting too scientific about it.
>
> IMO freeweights > machines. speaking of which, if you're trying to lose a bit of man boobs, you should do inclined bench press instead of normal (I might be wrong by saying inclined, but basically your back and head are lower than your legs and you're bench pressing…. sounds like it's actually declined, not sure)
>
> Also, at the same time i was eating small dinners. But like I said, I did that before and I lost 25lbs in a month.... so I think it works either way....

It honestly depends on the person and you were doing extersize and stuff like that so i doubt it was your diet so much.
But trust me.
I would know this.
Breakfast,small lunch, no dinner = burning the calories and the fat throughout the day

oposite = a lot of extra stored fat and not enough energy to get through the day from lack of the needed calories.

There's a difference, just maybe not a big one.

The incline or declined, whichever one i meant, is supposed to work the lower half of your pecs, which is where man boobs are formed, where as the normal bench press, works the middle and top of your pecs.

hmm, well I've never seen an upright one unless it was a machine and i think most of the machines have the handles kinda closer than you would normally hold the bar and I know the narrower your grip the more you work the inside of your pecs (i.e. the "cleavage" i guess) so I would say that's what it works the most, but i'm honestly not sure about that one.

I normally do the bench as well as the inclined bench on the same day with a leg exercise between so my arms don't give out on me lol

Yeah, I'm assuming that it's working the inside of your pecs, not entirely sure though.

I typically do bicep curls, bench press, incline press, tricep doohicky, shoulder thingamajig, punches, leg press, and dead lift with free weights.

Occasionally I do the upright press and dips on a machine, and I always do abs on a machine.

I find dips kinda not really working the muscle

I don't really work the legs alot though, although I have (had, I haven't worked out in a week… lazy  me) leg extensions, but thats pretty much it.
I also do squats with weights over me shoulders,
and random crap, but I don't work legs seriously

I haven't done punches or anything of the sort,
me and my friends used to do 'backyard boxing' like anywhere, with boxing gloves and no helmets and just 'fair fighting'

I don't do squats because the leg press does more for the legs because you can do more weight, and then if you follow it up with dead lifts, you make up for the work on your back that you lose from not doing squats.

essentially: squat = legpress/2 + deadlift lol

Punches are just something I picked up from reading about Bruce Lee's training routine… it makes you feel like a bad ass. And then after my work out, there's a free taekwondo class offered at my gym so I just go to that