Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SMG ENTERTAINMENT] Buying a game for 200USD

omgisavedu

1\. Chief stop saying pwnt.
2\. SMG guy, dont start flaming wars with a KNOWN flamer, dont talk to tipsta if you dont want to be flamed.
3\. Chief dont start a flame war.
4\. Ninja i know this is exactly like backseat modding and you will probably warn me for it but i think it needed to be said.
5\. I need to stop backseat modding. (note to self)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok MR
You just ripped gunz, copied the folder, and called it something else,
plus why are you buying a 2d game if you can make a 3d one ??????

mods : dont worry im not being a dickhead im just trying to prove my point

@omgisavedu:

> cant u just read? Domain EXPIRED SINCE 2008!!!
> You calling me noob? blehh you coded a 2d game and I coded a 3d game which 1 better?

#1 : Think of the number of people who have Warcraft Private Servers.  :huh:
yours is very similar.

#2 : you did not code much, for example, I've used the raycaster engine (which just displays models, to make something like [THIS](http://www.doomsdaygames.byethost13.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0),yeah, thats from scratch)

#3 : epic fail post by Бегемот людина

#4 : I've changed my thoughts, no more engines for you , even if your paying me 2 grand.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

bummer

@Tipsta:

> ok MR
> You just ripped gunz, copied the folder, and called it something else,
> plus why are you buying a 2d game if you can make a 3d one ??????
>
> mods : dont worry im not being a dickhead im just trying to prove my point

First i would like to apologies, As i have been exploring your site, I found that your game have potential.As far as I know Eclipse is ripped from RPGmaker.
Why buying a 2d game ?
-Make more variety of games to chose in smgent.
I riped gunz?
-Yes half of it riped by me, but most of the maps, item, the model was fully make and coded by me and my team, with Blender, and GtkRadiant.

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=44251.msg447507#msg447507 date=1242175809]
> fail… 50 bucks says ive been doing it longer than you... lol. and if not in years, percentage of my life. so ha, either way, get pwnt. and, you didnt code a game in 3D, you jsut have a server for an already made game. oooh, how hard. also, ur website is lacking, regardless of how new it is. even if it isnt new. shame shame.
>
> flaming? i think not...

50buck u do it longer than me? SIte plok?
-I been through all of the hacking server stuff, in game hacking, and a lot of mess that you never been through..
-I coded most of the item, the maps, and the model with blender and gtkradiant which the most important things to make this game interesting.
I even coded the scenario, custom boss for this game..
Webs designer? bleh..can u even make a register page?

@V-Rage:

> Eclipse is ripped from RPGmaker?
>
> is that supposed to be a joke?
> other than the graphics, nothing from RPG Maker is in the engine. the engine was rather based on another engine called mirage source

that what i tried to say but i dont know what the word is

Keep the thread clean please
First Of all I would like to apologies for my attitude for the past several day. Please form this line here No more flame, no more useless post. If you interested in selling your games for 200Usd then post here. If you not interested don't post here.I believe that everybody here have their own point of view and I respect that. I have no right to stop you guys to keep posting in this thread but please keep this thread clean no more flaming and etc

For further detail send a pm to me.

@omgisavedu:

> Keep the thread clean please
> First Of all I would like to apologies for my attitude for the past several day. Please form this line here No more flame, no more useless post. If you interested in selling your games for 200Usd then post here. If you not interested don't post here.I believe that everybody here have their own point of view and I respect that. I have no right to stop you guys to keep posting in this thread but please keep this thread clean no more flaming and etc
>
> For further detail send a pm to me.

again, as I said, I'd be willing to give you Evo 3K, you can donate the cash to Marsh, owner of this forum ;)
but hell, its a lot more fun creating a game

And chances are you might not get how it all works and stuff, I recommend you practice and fool around with EE for a while before getting a ready made game and not knowing what to do.

Get familiar with sadscript, (Don't know, or not sure, if 3.0 will use a different scripting method)
Get familiar with mapping, and tiles, and how to add more tiles and stuff, as you will want to continue devv'ing your game after getting it
Etc etc

Ha, well indeed if thou is interested in A Stwalarts Tale drop me a line or a PM. And anna yes if it is sold you will be given compensation as well. Im probably not going to sell it but I'd like to see if this is true or not.

Ambardia very cool indeed. A lil professional touch at the website, and a lil money investment in the promoting, viola this game will be great.yum yum
Im testing it. and I doubt I can buy this game without making 50000 usd bank loan. geejuzz this is thrilling

Frankly I find it offensive that you just tried to say we know nothing because we work on 2d games and you work on a 3d game. Coding an item isn't shit, you make a 3d model and you can just copy code from preexisting items and change some values. You didn't code a game, you put more weapons in. If you feel like that's coding a game, then I feel like I do have more experience than you, I've been actually making my own games for the past 6 years.

Don't be ignorant. In regards to buying someone's game. I don't think 200$ is a good price considering you're trying to make a profit off of this. Hell I've had people tell me that some tilesets alone should be 200$. If you are only willing to pay 200$ initially for the game, then the creator should also get like royalties from every sale you make or something along those lines, because that's a very cheap price for an MMO. I've sold a small game where you try to click on the most valuable thing that pops up on the screen for 200$…..... I think you need to step up that price.