Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SMG ENTERTAINMENT] Buying a game for 200USD

omgisavedu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read all the previous post Please Ignore it, I apologies for it and stop trying posting useless post This thread is for people who interested in selling their game for 200usd, as much as I respect your opinion, but posting stuff that giving more pressure and trying to start a flame war making me lost my respect to you guys for your talent in making and coding your games.Don't even bother to post here if you don't have any product to sell. Just flee and pretend you see nothing at all. If this thread effected your life by ruining it and you may post here as I will try to find a solution for you. I believe that everyone in here is matured enough to think about this.
/Request Threat Close.
@[BS:

> Бог Слона Иортай link=topic=44251.msg448799#msg448799 date=1242337975]
> Oh btw, I virus scanned his gunz private server and its a Trojan.

Its not a Trojan,your anti virus fail to unpack it and labeling it as Trojan. Why my players never complain about it?
I believe you do understand what client does? Receive and sending packet
as for gunz its a using P2P interaction between client that mean both side keep on sending packet to each other.

@omgisavedu:

> cant u just read? Domain EXPIRED SINCE 2008!!!
> You calling me noob? blehh you coded a 2d game and I coded a 3d game which 1 better?

2d :)  otherwise how would a 3d of been made and progress to the stages that is available to you now? i mean … 2d came before 3d thus making 2d more superior because 3d had a skeleton to look at where the 2d was made out of thin air.

@Gunghoâ„¢:

> 2d :)  otherwise how would a 3d of been made and progress to the stages that is available to you now? i mean … 2d came before 3d thus making 2d more superior because 3d had a skeleton to look at where the 2d was made out of thin air.

Enough.

No more replying unless you are interested in selling your game.

@omgisavedu:

> .Its not a Trojan,your anti virus fail to unpack it and labeling it as Trojan. Why my players never complain about it?
> I believe you do understand what client does? Receive and sending packet
> as for gunz its a using P2P interaction between client that mean both side keep on sending packet to each other.

(Bit late reply) yes I can unpack it, and our you doubting AVG (pro) AND Mcafee Scans?

Kids a fake.
Exhibit One: Domain: http://milkywaysclan.110mb.com/
Sounds like a warcraft 3 clan.

Exhibit Two: Content: http://milkywaysclan.110mb.com/
Thats NOT a business site. Plus, all the links are fitted for http://milkywaysclan.110mb.com! Seems like they've never had a domain!

Three: If he's purchasing a game AND selling space why would he let a domain expire.. I mean, $10 per month tops. Seriously?

@[BS:

> Бог Слона Иортай link=topic=44251.msg448799#msg448799 date=1242337975]
> Oh btw, I virus scanned his gunz private server and its a trojan.

Yeah, so I was sitting here, reading this thread, and trying to figure out what part of this is a scam, because I figured it had to be, it was just too fishy. Not to offend Eclipse games or anything, but, Ambardia and 1 or 2 others aside, what Eclipse game could actually earn the owner more than $200? And thanks to your virus scan, I think I've figured it out. I'd bet another $200 that what he's really trying to do is get a premade Eclipse game, put some sort of trojan/virus/malicious program in the download file, and then get people to download it. Then he could make money the way any computer thief or hacker would, stealing information (ie. your credit card #) off your computer. Don't sell.

Sorry about posting in this thread, but I felt it necessary to point out a few things -

A lot of the time Private Servers DO show up like Trojans, because they act in a similar way, but they are in NO way harmful.

However, if that's the case with him, I don't know, I don't really trust him just because hes quite shady. (no offense if your legit OP)

@DDuИ༐t:

> *Cough*
>
> Please do not post in this thread if not interested in selling your game…
>
> For the 4th time!
>
> /*cough*

Last time I'm saying this, asfter this I'ma reporting your ~~lasers~~ posts.