Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SMG ENTERTAINMENT] Buying a game for 200USD

omgisavedu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm…. If you really want it, I can sell you my game, "[Retarded Online xD](http://touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=36901.0)".  It has some potential, but it may be a mad investment ;)

EDIT, okay, here's the format:

Game Name: Retarded Online
Game Story Line: There kinda isn't one
Feature: Leveling spells, arcades, custom graphics, unique gameplay, game is virtually finished and can be online in it's present state.

@omgisavedu:

> Don't be so sarcastic what?just because I have 2 post I ain't worth it?
> I ain't barging I been in this business longer than u

Actually, he was probably being serious; he's no longer working on Evo3k (which was an EPIC project), and Marsh really needs the money.

@omgisavedu:

> Don't be so sarcastic what?just because I have 2 post I ain't worth it?
> I ain't barging I been in this business longer than u

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=42136.0

I'm not being sarcastic, and what bussiness are you talking 'bout?

@DDuИ༐t:

> V-rage, if he buys it the people who have your tileset can be sued if they do not delete the files out of their computer.

Yeah, but what are the odds of this person finding out each and every person who has the tileset and then suing them? Slim to none.

@DDuИ༐t:

> V-rage, if he buys it the people who have your tileset can be sued if they do not delete the files out of their computer.

Maybe… But Vrage gave the tiles away BEFORE any license that says you can't use them is put into play.

It's like when the source for TE was first released without a license, and people started making custom engines with it; TOD couldn't really do anything about it

ill sell you the rights to Kingdom's Knight's Online
http://kingdomsknights.com

its may not look like its finished but custom client and server + custom graphics

only catch is you can use it and you gotta answer to me and unnown and edache IE you cant say its yours

also wheres your website if you have been in the business a long time? and V-Rage is a god same with Admiral Refuge

also make your own game
and you cant sell and eclipse game cause its not your client and server (what i think)

im going to say that this kid is a fake, and a noob (i could be wrong) cause he aint posted a website or any proof he isn't

@DDuИ༐t:

V-rage can just write a clause saying that the graphics that have been previously released are open.

@Lord:

> I doubt he'll buy it however, I will sell you A Stwalart's Tale for 200USD Check only.
> [email protected] for details.
>
> The reputation of the stwalart series is quite reputable.

You better fucking not, unless I see half of that 200 dollars.