Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

Joomy

![]([url]http://oi57.tinypic.com/s3mux3.jpg[/url])

What happened to **PMDO** ?

>! Pokemon Dusk Infinity is a revamped version of **Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online.** We're going to have better staff, engine, GUI, and just in general everything. This is mostly due to the way **Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online** was done very unprofessionally, and I really disliked that.

»Game Info«

T

Good luck in recruiting members, but you'll want to add more detail to the topic maybe that would give people a reason to want to join. Also, you have no screen shots, no site to show and no story line or anything that would get someone interested in this.

I can tell you what you'll recieve otherwise: "Oh he wants us to make a game, in which there is no solid foundation, not to mention he's not showing us what he has to bring to the table, how it's different? Or if it's a waste of time?"

Also, House, you've been very negative lately, try taking the positive outlook on things. I mean the forums used to be flooded with them, and of course about 95% of them turn out being fail. One last thing @ Jamie, stop blaming what happens to your game, on PRO. This topic is to recruit members, leave it at that. There's a debate forum for silly topics.

- Hibari

> What Are You Using? Eclipse or???
>
> What Am I Applying for admin on…
>
> There like 3-5 i use alone

1\. Yes we're using Eclipse .-.

2\. I don't know o; What are you applying on?

I don't know what's up with that third line. If you're talking about applying here, you should be more specific.

Is there anything that differentiates this game from other, more developed, PMD MMOs? You don't seem to have any info on what the game's gonna be about, so just saying, but I don't think that will get people to join. Right now it just seems like another generic PMD game with no features that stand out.

> Is there anything that differentiates this game from other, more developed, PMD MMOs? You don't seem to have any info on what the game's gonna be about, so just saying, but I don't think that will get people to join. Right now it just seems like another generic PMD game with no features that stand out.

We're still discussing features c:

Thanks for the tip though, I'll update the topic later today maybe tomorrow c:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...