Xbox 360 gamer tags

dao

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have two, Alaara, and KingSerenity. For the most part I play/played COD4 like a disease, PSU, sometimes bad company, every once in awhile halo 3 for the rocket races. These days I just don't find much time to get addicted to online video games, so I stick with my ninja gaiden, prototype, red faction, ect., when I get around to the console games. Oh, if anyone is curious how any 360 game is, ask me, my room mate has a beefed up game-fly account, we get new games all the time, so I've seen and played most the new ones.

@Bone:

> So I make a new profile, and sign up for xbox live, but theres no 1 month free trial option. Am I supposed to buy a subscription? Like does the subscription come with a month free, and then I cancel before it's over?

Nope, I believe you just select silver and it'll offer you a 1 month trial. It used to anyways, I haven't tried that in probably 6 months or so though.

1\. I'm currently playing through all my xBox games, one at a time, hoarding up my Achievements. Currently going through Fable 2, I have 22/66 (10 or so need multiplayer/DLC).

2\. SELL!?!?! I'm a hoarder… I have games from the 90s; including a few SNES and Megadrives.