Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Neatherdals or Homo sapien sapiens

Sakis

This is a theory that I came up with in my history class, tell me what you think:

Okay my theory is that the Neatherdals are that some of them survived and that we are actually some of them and that some cultures on the East such as Asia and others like that are actually Homo sapiens sapiens for real, like both of them struggled but a few survived enough to make more Neatherdals and stuff…I mean think about it and stuff, the Neatherdals were actually great tool makers and smart like the Homo sapiens sapiens but they was a little bit slower at the thinking capacity to actually do some of the things that the scientist say that they where not able to actually do and stuff for real. I mean Neatherdals almost make me think of other cultures and stuff because they are not as smart as they are to the Homo sapiens sapiens which are more like the Asians that are way more advanced in their way of life and such with the new inventions and things of that nature too.

The Neatherdals stood upright and had great thinking capacities and could actually communicate very well if you may not know. The Homo sapiens sapiens actually are smarter and did the same thing but was better at gathering food than the Neatherdals and spread farther when they was on the move in about 7,000 B.C.E., this shows that they where smarter to actually move around to other places instead of staying in that one spot and just gathering in that area.

I am not saying that anyone is dumber than the next person or anything I am just saying that in actuality that if you were to think about the facts and things like that then you would have a better understanding of the whole aspect of the theory that I am stating for real.

i dont get it. You do know 2 different species cannot interbreed. The netherdeals were considered another species. however any two humans from different continents can always produce offspring, contradicting what you just said :)
(wow i'm quite a scientist :P)

@Rage:

> i dont get it. You do know 2 different species cannot interbreed. The netherdeals were considered another species. however any two humans from different continents can always produce offspring, contradicting what you just said :)
> (wow i'm quite a scientist :P)

actually, h. neanderthalensis is subspecies of h.sapiens. h. sapiens sapiens and h. neanderthalensis were almost identical genetically except for mDNA which was closer to that of chimpanzees. Modern man, or h. sapiens sapiens is a derivation of h. sapiens where h. neanderthalensis actually assimilated into h. sapiens. Thus some h. neanderthalensis traits were passed into that of h. sapiens such as red hair.

btw disputing proven statements is pointless.

@Anna:

> So wait, when did they find a genetic link? I remember for many years no DNA link was found, and so it was surmised that the two did not interbreed, or if they did it was extremely limited. When was this genetic link found?

its assumed because of the existence of several neanderthal genes in sapien dna.