Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

@â–º:

> I was gonna say something about that.
>
> By the way, warp is broken.
>
> Freezes map and yeah…
>
> EDIT: MrMiguu, I might make an example game with this. Just to show people what games would be like using it. I'll make a couple small quests, and a cheesy storyline.
>
> :P

Um the wars aren't broken. You should read because I put in the MOTD that to use warps, just press 'DOWN'

BTW, I made one more hotfix guys:
[HOTFIX #3] (Please replace entire folder with this new one)
[http://files.filefront.com/13925165](http://files.filefront.com/13925165)

This fix contains a seperate VBMP to play the jump.wav file so it won't interrupt other things. Also I also fixed the ASPD issue (attackspeed wouldn't work under 1000).

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yakura:

> I'm going to use Breeze sprites, that fits more in the tiles i use (I dont use Breeze tiles).

Oh, cool. I am fine with anything. I don't care what resources you guys use, just make the engine look good and give it a good reputation. I expect to see many new side-scrolling games pop up now. I am willing to fix anything you guys like or don't like about this engine. Any suggestions?

@Zultarâ„¢:

> no thats what (closed source) is lol.

Thanks for clarifying that, Zultar. I just want everyone to know that this engine is strictly closed source. I am more than happy to make edits for you guys to accommodate the general public's needs for ORPG making.

Well, i'll make sure it will popup and you to get credit for it XD. But i can't suggest anything atm. I have a few features that i want to add to it (Cause it rocks when you have it in a Sidescroller) but its not that i want it to share it. Its just i want to put some own "Work" in it beside the mapping, items and etc.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Ye know what is kind of to bad? That the down button is for warp, cause it would be fun to press down to fall down a platform on the other, but on the other ye could drop unless you keep the platform that is whole the way down "Walkable" with Block attribute. If you know what i mean  ;)

@â–º:

> Capture the Flag
>
> That would be so much fun on a sidescroller!

That would pwn!

I thought of that too Yakura!
The warp button should be like, something else…

Down should be able to fall through a Platform. Like what Yakura.

Another question, can you walk through other players? Without placing down the attribute.