Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cant share my game <:O

SukiSon

wth, that port fowarding is a bunch of crab. I joined this place so I DIDNT have to do so much complicated scripting. and besides, ive tried it before and my comp just crashed or ended up with 4000 again >_< I mean, the server tells you your IP, so isnt 4000 (like said on my server) my port?

Ute the tutorial I PMed you to host the server and to make it simpler on passing your games to others, use the 'file hosting' on the same website (http://mbo.no-ip.info) and pass on the code so others can download it. If you upload it while logged, it keeps saved on your 'files uploaded by this account', meaning, you don't need to remember the code name, just copy the code from there and paste it to someone else. Soon, I will make the code for the direct link.

Comments,

SukiSon, there is no scripting involved with Port-Forwarding.
It's just a matter of telling your Router to forward the connection to your computer.

See, when someone connects to your IP, they are connecting to your router, not your computer.  Your router sends connections to everything that's attached to it (sometimes over 5 computers).  When you port forward, it's just telling your router that you want to send that connection the server.exe running on your computer.  It's actually quite simple, and just a matter of logging into your router.

Go to [**THIS SITE**](http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Eclipse/Eclipseindex.htm), and select your router; this interactive guide will help you port forward Eclipse.

okay, how about this, I give you my IP and figure it out youself >:( besides, im worrying about why a firewall of that server hosting site is blocking me out… and no I do not have a virus... unless this site hase one.

@SukiSon:

> okay, how about this, I give you my IP and figure it out youself >:( besides, im worrying about why a firewall of that server hosting site is blocking me out… and no I do not have a virus... unless this site hase one.

It's not a matter of your IP, and I wouldn't be able to do it with your public IP anyway.

Someone has to have direct access to your physical router, to log into it, disable the safety crap, and port-forward the connection.

This is the same for any multiplayer game that requires people from all over the world directly connecting to your computer.

Either port forward, or use Hamachi; it really is simple, just go into your CMD, get your default gateway, paste the default gateway into your Address bar of your browser, log into your router, and use your router's simple interface to forward the ports.