Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DAN TROLL'D!

kender the great

I write these words with immense sorrow and loss as I must break the news to the eclipse community that a veteran member of these forums has recently passed away.

Most of you remember him as grayfox, but his real name was Dan Robbins. He joined the forums along time ago and sticked with the forums aslong as he could. I remember when Eclipse was mine and his life. I'm really glad that over these past 5 years I got to talk to dan alot and we were really good friends. As I know alot of you were…  which I know can make this incredible harder for you all.

Dan passed away several days ago in a motorbike accident. He was high, which was nothing out of the normal, and went head on into a tree. The force from the bike and the lack of helmet resulted in a quick and painless death for dan.

Dans two brothers, Zack and Josh, contacted me on msn and let me know, and have taken over his myspace, msn, and other internet related accounts.

Although this hurts us, lets not let dans life be a complete waste. Lets remember dan for all the wonderful experiences we shared with. I never met him, but that man was like my brother, and wont ever forget him.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace my friend, rest in peace.

Although i never met the man, i have herd much about him and i know he will be missed on the forums very much. May god take him in

Man, that sucks and is strange because a lot of people have been dying recently it seems. He is, in a sense, a celebrity too. (For eclipse…)

We will all miss him even though he wasn't very active near the end (as far as I know) but I do remember him.

I remember Gray's days with Eclipse. I was never too close with him. Didn't know him other than on the forums, and never really addressed him directly or got to know him better. But still, I had a large amount of respect for him, and will miss him immensely.

Your kidding?

God damn it. This better be fake.

If it's real well then.
I would write something amazingly epic and inspiring but. I'm with lack of sleep and that doesn't help.

Grayfox was ownage, and amazingly one of my idols. So .. yeah ...

@♪♫♪:

> That was his old account, but I think it was changed. Marsh gave someone that old account, I believe. Gray left a while back, if I'm not mistaken.

I still think that was a conspiracy to hide the fact that Gray was still an active member among us.

For those of you who still don't believe, here is the conversation I had with dan's brother Zack:

Will says:
whats up dude?
Dan says:
I'm sorry this isn't dan, this is dans brother, zack.
Will says:
Oh….Cool I guess. Whats up?
Dan says:
Not much really. You know dan fairly well don't you?
Will says:
Uhh yea me and him have been talkin since about 6th grade or something....why?
Dan says:
wow. I only ever heard of two his internet friends, are you kender?
Will says:
yeeaaa... I am. Why are you on your brothers account?
Dan says:
Well
I'm really sorry to have to tell you this,especially not in person, but dan passed away last week in a motorcycle accident....
Will says:
What?
Dan says:
I know this might seem like some dumb joke
but sadly this isnt..
Will says:
oh my god...
What happened....
Dan says:
It was last thursday and we were just hanging outside riding motorbikes. Dan wasnt wearing a helmet, and took a corner too fast. He ran head first into a tree. We got to him as quick as we could, but it was already too late. The doctor told us his skull shattered on impact..
Will says:
This isn't fuckin happening....
Dan says:
I really wish it wasnt....
Will says:
Im so sorry. Dan was a really close friend of mine...I cant even imagine the pain your family is going through.
Dan says:It hasnt been easy so far..but we're holding together for dan. We found dans password, would you mind tellin the rest of dans friends.
Will says:
Any help you guys need just tell me...
Holy shit...
Im sorry I have to go....

He had so much to live for…
He was sad with so much to die for...
His was a dying music.

Never sigh for a better world...
Its already composed.
Played and told.

He helped create our kingdom
But not failed in becoming another eclipse god

~(modified from a dead boys poem)

@Lord:

> Anyone remember the podcasts with gray?

thats what i was thinking! me, grey and niko did like 8 of those things