Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[RTE] [EE2.7] Run-time error 6 and 9

Darknisss

Ok I don't totally remember what it was but I'm pretty sure it said runtime error 6, server overflow or something.

After that I couldn't use animation in maps and all the animation in other maps vanished, and also whenever I log on I walk around with a "LEVEL UP!" sign above my head and as soon as i enter the game a little red zero floats from my head up to the top of the screen and disappears. WTF IS THIS?

Weird.

This basically means the server farted and sent all the data to you in the wrong format.
Make sure your using the write client to go with the server.

If your using source edits, check the maxdata packet (I think that's it)

Check your data.ini for missing values, or any values that are weird. I'm not sure if the emoticon bug still exists but you have to leave the MAX_EMOTICONS at it's original value.

I have everything fixed now I think, right after I posted my problem the maps vanished and then I found I was missing tileset 6 so I added it but my first 2 maps are missing, I can re-map them.

Everything else is fine now umm I did get a error 9 but that was just because I was mapping with updated tiles and the others didn't have them…The server overflow thing is healed but I still have the "level up!" sign above my head along with the little red zero but I'll just try reinstalling the client to fix that up.