Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Bug] [PV] You lost connection

Myron

Well, everytime i login and am ingame for 1 sec it closes and says: You lost connection with Talmano Adventure.

And sometimes i manage to login succesfully and move for a bit but then i lose connection again.

I don't know what is the problem, so i'm asking if anyone had this before and has a solution? Thanks.  :icon_crap:

Yes, what i did before i had it was: Changing Data with Library files so Scripts would work (I kept getting error: Error loading Scripting Engine). But then i didn't get the error, then i installed MrMiguu's Chatbox script. (Script where you click on the specific place and get a chatbox where you can put the name and text in it.) Then i clicked on the place where i put it in, but after i closed the client i got the Could not connect thing. I tried replacing the Data, removing the script, putting off scripting at server but it did not work.

Edit: I also restarted my pc, but it failed.

Well, it worked fine with that. So i think the problem is my own client related, but i can't change the client that easy since i'm using Project Vertrigo from MrMiguu, but he said he doesn't know the problem either.  :icon_crap: