Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Bug] [EE2.8] Spell Animations

Blackmagic

If the spells are working but not showing the animations then either you have other graphic heavy apps open on your computer or your graphics card is not pushing enough graphic power to display the animations. Usually if you reboot your computer and start fresh you will be able to see the animations untill your system resources fill up again. I have an old laptop that wont show the animations but my main PC shows them fine.

Maybe because (a guess)

Damage is done first which kills the enemy, but then since there is no
Npc anymore because it died, the anime is canceled because it thinks there is no monster. If you are using a player made source or you have edited any of your .dat files this might be the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
To add to my earlier comment:

We have enough of a player base to test this on several different peoples computers at once. We found that some people could see the animations just fine while others could not. Everyone said the spells worked but players with older PC's or myself (my fancy graphics card is messed up) only see the animations for the first few casts then no more. Now if we switch to a different animation it sometimes works again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...