Find results in...

[Paid] Pixel Artist for Hire

Andiii

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
He did the sand tiles, palm trees, and water for Chaoscraft. Did a wonderful job, much better with tiles than sprites in my opinion, but hes quick when he gets to it, and he's worth the money. He's also very flexible with prices, he has a much cutsier and cartoony look to his artwork, but its a very great style and he did a wonderful job. Chances are I'll be back for more ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
> Damn dude, nice work! How much would it cost to do the background for a side scroll map?

A simple background like this, will be $3\. More detailed will be $5-7.

![](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/046/e/a/sidescroller_mockup__2_by_revangale-d76fwla.gif)

> Thanks :)
>
>  
>
> A simple background like this, will be $3\. More detailed will be $5-7.
>
> ![](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/046/e/a/sidescroller_mockup__2_by_revangale-d76fwla.gif)

Noice! I'm going to be getting some cash starting tomorrow after I get my new pet I'll be sure to get some of your stuff!

> Out of curiosity, how much would a basic tileset (so, grass, mud (with transitions), trees, a few rocks, etc) to the same quality cost?

Roughly $13\. A quick heads up but my sidescroller style and standard directional style are different.

Could you make 128x128 sprites in this style? I need it for an app and how much would it cost for a couple of frames? Would you be willing to collaborate if I just hire to for the project so you're my goto guy for graphics?

![](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/246/e/9/gunangel_scott_pilgrim_sprite_by_gunangel2-d2xyq9e.jpg)

> *snip*

Yea, I can do a 128 x 128 version of the sprite. It'll be $5, and $1 each additional frame.

We can talk more on skype if you want: revangale.c

We can also collaborate if you want, but I recently got a job, so my hours are limited now.

:3 I will PM you about some work when I get my first paycheck. Do you take on 'large jobs' such as an entire 16x16 tileset with about 30 tiles(things like grass,dirt,sand,water,and cliffs), including a few 32x32 trees?

> alright thanks ill add you when get home!

Sounds good

> :3 I will PM you about some work when I get my first paycheck. Do you take on 'large jobs' such as an entire 16x16 tileset with about 30 tiles(things like grass,dirt,sand,water,and cliffs), including a few 32x32 trees?

I like to do small jobs. I usually start the batch when I get paid, then start a new one once I deliver the current one. Keeps me motivated and I don't feel overwhelm or rushed, especially since I have a morning job now.

> I like to do small jobs. I usually start the batch when I get paid, then start a new one once I deliver the current one. Keeps me motivated and I don't feel overwhelm or rushed, especially since I have a morning job now.

Alright, Well when I get my paycheck in the mail, I will be sure to ask for some of your services.