Find results in...

[Paid] Pixel Artist for Hire

Andiii

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Andi did some great work for me today, finished on the same day as request to the exact standard that i asked.

I asked him to mimic a certain style which i wanted and gave him an example and you wouldn't even be able to tell a different artist produced the work.

Highly recommended and i will defiantly be a repeat customer

A*

• 2 weeks later...
Hey dude - I have a project I'm working on that needs some items recreated on a character base. Nothing is animated, it's all just static. It's quite a few items and will require more as I release updates. It's for an Android App (Soon on Apple also) - so what I'm going to do is finish the equipment system, build it onto a PC build and send it over to you to see if it's even something you want to put your time in to. When I have an idea of what I need or how much I need, I'll send you an update as well as a PC build! :)

Your oddly-amazing isometric graphics in your signature are incredible by the way. Really well done brother.

@'Nate:

> Hey dude - I have a project I'm working on that needs some items recreated on a character base. Nothing is animated, it's all just static. It's quite a few items and will require more as I release updates. It's for an Android App (Soon on Apple also) - so what I'm going to do is finish the equipment system, build it onto a PC build and send it over to you to see if it's even something you want to put your time in to. When I have an idea of what I need or how much I need, I'll send you an update as well as a PC build! :)
>
> Your oddly-amazing isometric graphics in your signature are incredible by the way. Really well done brother.

Hey, yea, I'd be interested in doing this commission. Add my on skype when you're ready to discuss it more.
Thanks for the compliment :)

@'Abyss':

> Man, your stuff looks so amazing. And those Avatar sprites are exactly the style I was looking for. Do you do discounts for bigger projects?

Thanks, what do you mean bigger projects? I usually give discounts after a few batches of work.

Hey Andii - do you have an Android Phone? If so I can just add your Gmail account to the testers community and allow you to get it right on your phone. The PC build won't be out for a while as I want to really revamp the whole UI for PC-specifically. I won't need to do that until it's potentially Greenlit on Steam, so it will be a while.

However, I've been in the Android community as a BETA app for a couple months now - and I just received my approval for the App Store. So iDevices will be next on my list as soon as I fix a decently bug easy-to-fix bug I accidentally ported out last night.

I may even need you to redo my character model as well… I'm not too happy with the one I made and I enjoy your style much more.

Currently have Andii doing commission worked for a Mobile/Tablet game, and I couldn't be happier.
His prices are extremely fair, he keeps you updated with screenshots and adjusts his art to suit your needs.
A+, 5 Stars, I can't recommend this guy enough! Best artist on the site!