Find results in...

Eclipse++

Marsh

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord:

> @Asvardull, you willl get it when its finished, and it is using C++ 2008 express marsh?

DarkGDK, or whatever, can only be used with VC++, as far as I know, unless Marsh uses something else, but I'm sure though that he either uses VC++ 2005 or 2008.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Marsh:

> dark gdk can be used on other compilers like code blocks etc. But im using vc ++ as apparantly it is the industry standard. havent got a chance to work on this in a bit. On my 30 something day of straight work.

I wonder how it can be an industry standard if it only has about three targets :icon_nif:.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Dates are never, ever to be said. It puts way to much pressure on the devs and it causes bugs to happen.

You can make a joke date like on a Wednesday or the same date the world ends but don't, I repeat, don't ever say the release say without being 100% certain.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh well im currently free and not working on any projects,the only one i was working in for fun was deleted when my computer crashed so I think I'll take some free time for myself and enjoy the life till this is completed(if it will ever be) :P.

Sigait.

Again, as ive said many times :P, working 7 days a week. Will prob be awhile. Im just happy learning c++.

Havent touched this in a few weeks. but last time i was getting the networking going. Could send packets to server but for some reason the client was having some trouble receiving them.

@Tylian!:

> I wanna know where you got that GUI from Marsh … it seems so familiar ...
> Like, when we were trying to make a new version of Eclipse the idea of redesigning the UI came up and ICT created that? Or something?

Says in the first post, magicshmop made it. He made some truly epic stuff.

I like 2 things about this project:

1 - it needs no portforwarding (I can't portforward as my router isn't even listed)
2 - the language it uses is C++ and thats great if you'd ask me.

@xelander:

> I Say Epic-ness.
> This is gonna be great!

It's actually too soon to talk about epicness,I guess we all should just hope for this to be good and without bugs and also wish to Marsh good luck.

Sigait.