Find results in...

Eclipse++

Marsh

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@crzy:

> Well I thought you had more done… lame. well if the basics are there. I'll get dark gdk cuz your a loser and went with a windows only gdk.... I'll see what i can't do.may be easier just to switch to C++ now than waiting later... maybe I'll ask yumi or yami what ever her name is for her source and see which one i like more... id rather have sdl than darkgdk any day of the week.

I use DirectX, which is my particular favourite. Because I get to control everything myself, and don't need a thrid-party product. I also plan to add OpenGL to mine.

Thanks,
Aero/EBrown

• 2 months later...
> Eclipse++ is actually the futur. We can't stick with vb6 forever. Your doing great work. Keep learning and keep working on this. If you ever move on to another project, give the source to eclipse so we can finish it.

I don't think he is quite done with it yet.

He stated he works on it at lessure so might take time to get updates.

> Yea i have basically dropped this. Working on SGE which you guys can view in the wiki section. Will be posting tutorials on how to make a c++ game with that. Also make a game myself to show off its capabilities.

Yeah wanted to pm you about that. The link for downloading SGE doesnt work

Does anyone have a working version of this to download? The only downloads I saw where broken up and missing things and the one had a completely bugged out client that wouldn't compile.

I want to look at it and play around with the coding but can't find a working version to start with.

This source is the worst you have ever seen. I was learning how to use c++ when i made this. I dont reccomend using it. Or even reading it for advice. There is much better examples i have posted. Though this version just has the most done ( done badly)

But people want it so:

www.freemmorpgmaker.com/C++4/Game-Latest.zip

• 5 months later...