Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse++

Marsh

@Soul:

> Yeah, I can't use Eclipse because it times out or says "file type not supported" (I thought zip would be supported; but apparently not).
>
> Anyway, here's another link that will work for a little: [click will work for a month or so](http://minus.com/lJmLljfwF1QJt).

Clicked the link and it says that the file does not exist…?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Started working on this again. I am doing it properly making sure everything is object orientated. Complete rewrite though. Again do not expect this to be a functioning release. Will probably release source at some point if people want to learn the proper way of doing things instead of using my previous terrible version.

@santa-clause:

> yeah Marshy Dearest set it in a zip file or something and re-upload it
> Cause i also dont know how to download it

Really i wouldnt even bother with it. Its half done and just crappy. Wait for the new version. I have had like Zero time to work on it but know that i know what im doing i can accomplish in a day what used to take me a week or two.

> We are sorry but the Dark GDK was developed exclusively for Microsoft Windows based PCs and will not run on any variety of native Apple hardware or on Linux. You may have some success using Dark GDK under Bootcamp on Intel based Macs, but this is entirely unsupported and done at your own risk.

You make c++ version and its limited to windows???? wtf is wrong with you???

Yup, thats just the kind of douchebag i am :P.

I guess i could go find a new engine… or write it in directx. But then i would have to start all over again :O. Macs suck anyway so im not to concerned.

@Darkbasic:

> Macs do not suck! My macbook pro is the best computer hands down! Everything runs so much smoother… but yeah anyways A linux version or at least server would be nice for server hosting.

Well the server doesnt use darkbasic so it should be fine in theory.

@Yumi-chan:

> awwwwww Marshy is making an Eclipse in C++… so am i D:< you making me feel like im gonna give up on my engine and wait for your to come out >.<

dont be like crest and give up on everything  cuz ppl say shit about it… follow it through...

@Yumi:

> awwwwww Marshy is making an Eclipse in C++… so am i D:< you making me feel like im gonna give up on my engine and wait for your to come out >.<

Might as well finish. You will gain a ton of knowledge and me being completely swamped with school chances are this may take awhile / not be completed.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/eclipse++/

The map editor is still crap i didnt make a new one i just modified it. If you want to make it so the login menus dont dissapear on hover over change it to dbsprite instead of dbpaste. The register works fine but the login isnt correctly reading the file. Just comment out the menu class if you want to go straight into the game. Also you can change the sheet to a png but then you have to make it transparent.

Not much is done yet.

Well I thought you had more done… lame. well if the basics are there. I'll get dark gdk cuz your a loser and went with a windows only gdk.... I'll see what i can't do.may be easier just to switch to C++ now than waiting later... maybe I'll ask yumi or yami what ever her name is for her source and see which one i like more... id rather have sdl than darkgdk any day of the week.