Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ER Reason for Lack of Updates

Mohenjo Daro

I'm sure some of you have noticed I haven't updated ER is a bit, and the reason is pretty simple: I'm working on a few other projects.

~~Andur Engine - I'm helping SolidLink with Andur by removing the old GUI code with ER's. ER's GUI code was made for ease when adding or removing GUI elements and features. I'm trying to help Solid by giving his engine that ease as well. This will in turn improve Andur and help the community to use it.~~

Eclipse Connect - EC came out a little while ago and as the new game and engine manager for the site, it needs constant maintenance and improving. Lately I'm been working on bug fixes and deciding what direction I want to take it (programming language).

~~Program Updater - So a lot of people were having trouble with the program updater I made, so I've decended to redo it and improve it so it's easier to use.~~

Program Restarter - I'm going to be adding support for multiple programs as well as getting a process's file location without the user needing to locate it.

Eclipse Renewal - I've come to a few bumps in the rod with programming a couple features (namely server options) and have decided to put a few more important projects ahead of it (see above).

ER is not at all dead, but because of a few bumps and helping/working on some other projects, I haven't had the time to update ER in a month or so. As soon as I finish with Andur's GUI and EC's bug fixes, I will resume work on ER.

:::

~~As a side note, upon finishing ER's next update, it should be ready for the community server. More news on that will come closer to the next update release :)~~

ERCS will be ready after version 1.9

:::

• 2 weeks later...