Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Marshes Sex Scandal - THE SERIES HAS BEEN FOUND.

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> This user account has exceeded their daily bandwidth limit. If this is your account, you might consider upgrading to a premium plan, or reduce the number or size of files you're sharing online. As soon as the total downloads from this account over a 24 hour period drops below the accounts limit, downloads will be restored.

Well, seems like I can't see parts 6-10 today.
What format are they?
NVM, swf. I don't think they can be embedded to this forum.
Try youtube or upload to newgrounds.

@Jna:

> Well, seems like I can't see parts 6-10 today.
> What format are they?
> NVM, swf. I don't think they can be embedded to this forum.
> Try youtube or upload to newgrounds.

I'd upload to newgrounds, but they have a tendancy of "blaming" the videos; I'm pretty sure mine won't last too long…

Anyway, I'll upload the files to Eclipse File Host, and add them (it can be embedded, but I have to wait till Marsh comes on),

This user account has exceeded their daily bandwidth limit. If this is your account, you might consider upgrading to a premium plan, or reduce the number or size of files you're sharing online. As soon as the total downloads from this account over a 24 hour period drops below the accounts limit, downloads will be restored.

*pout*

@Lena:

> This user account has exceeded their daily bandwidth limit. If this is your account, you might consider upgrading to a premium plan, or reduce the number or size of files you're sharing online. As soon as the total downloads from this account over a 24 hour period drops below the accounts limit, downloads will be restored.
>
> *pout*

Yea, I wrote in red that it can't be viewed atm..

idk, can you upload swf files to youtube?  Not sure if it was compatible with the actionscript :huh:

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Yea, I wrote in red that it can't be viewed atm..

*facepalm*
Jesus.
Okay.
Thanks for telling me, lol.

@Commander:

> link=topic=51025.msg534255#msg534255 date=1251519360]
> ok,

Very nice, thanks :)
Sorry for the late response; attempted to use actionscript in liveswif, objects wasn't working too well ><
Anyways, here's the file (if anyone else wants to download it, feel free): http://www.mediafire.com/?dm2zuemy2yj

@Owen:

> <3 how marsh is totally pwning them
> also was that really soljah o.O!

Yes, that is soljah.
real life picture thread ftw.

Marsh was gunna be total kickass in that series; the opening scene, he was going to keep switching to diff guns, semi-autos, pistols, etc, then after killing 300 spartans invading his house, he finally gets overpowered when [**this**](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6JeO5aDEU#t=0m37s) happens to him(yes, it's suppose to start that 38 seconds in).
The series would have ended with an epic battle: [Marsh vs Hyperion](http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5454/marshvshypmj0.png).
Good times…