Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it ok if I stay on Eclipse but not make game ?

SilentGamer

If I come on this site, but not make games, can I still be on the site. I am only saying this becasue I make website and done really want to make a game on here at the moment in time. I really like the community on this that is why I want to stay. That is if you want me to lol.

Dude, for the past 4 years, I never made a game.  Half the time I was here, I didn't even know how to use the current version of Eclipse.

Most users on here are here just for the community; a moderate amount don't use Eclipse anymore.

So yea, you don't HAVE to use the engine to be part of the community; Eclipse (the community, not the engine) is like a drug; you usually can't stay away, even after you stopped making a game.

I used eclipse for 15-30 days, then lost everything in a HD issue, that was probably in august of last year. Never attempted to make a game after that. If people had to leave for not making games probably there would be about 100 less users.

@Aaron*:

> Oh right cool thanks …. Yeah I havent been making a game for almost 2 years now. But I am getting into making Websites now, very fun.

I never made a game since the first day, lol. What type of website you work on? I'm asking because I also do the same. ;p