Find results in...

Swine flu…

TT Snim

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Darien:

> It remains the same virus, swine flu has already mutated, it's just a new generation of the same virus efectively.
>
> When a bacterium becomes immune to antibioticsa, it's still the smae bacterium.

If I act differently under a new name, am I really the same person?

Good to hear your doing well… until the next bad thing happens! XD

ya know when you are sooo sick you can smell or even taste that you are sick?
From my research some people describe a coppery taste but its usually related to your sinuses draining.

Well a local school had like 300 cases of flu(not reported what kind) and the I have been around 3 people with confirmed swine flu. Yesterday I woke up with the odd taste in my mouth like I get when I'm super sick... you feel like you have just woken up from under 20 blankets in 100 degree weather... and had to work all day... then this morning I am perfectly fine...

I love my immune system.(now that i said that I'll end up with like pneumonia tomorrow or something)

@Bone:

> I was fine on Friday, and yesterday (Saturday) I got randomly sick, had a fever, throat was killing me, food tasted like shit, completely soaked my clothes at night (With sweat okay), etc. And then this morning I woke up almost fine..

Same. Apart from its sunday night now and i'm as sick as a dog.

*Straggles in days latter* 

Yes it is good to be alive, No McNugges WERE chickens, and H1N1 IS the swine flu.

I'm happy to report the only thing that's still bothering me is part of my vocal range is still gone and most water I drink tastes like feet.  Copper covered feet. 

I can not tell you how gross that is.

I'll try to be around more, but I have NO JOBS at all now, and may have to scrounge the internet for commissions and such.  But I WILL still toss out pixel art when I can.  Speaking of pixel art….  http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,53278.0.html