Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swine flu…

TT Snim

OH NO!! Last time I was around someone on the net that had the flu (Spike back in late 2007), I got it soon after (and proceeded to give it to Niko and Grey threw the podcast along with Spike). Good times … Anyway, good to see your back and on your feet, figuratively speaking of course.

- Adulese

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO!! Last time I was around someone on the net that had the flu (Spike back in late 2007), I got it soon after (and proceeded to give it to Niko and Grey threw the podcast along with Spike). Good times … Anyway, good to see your back and on your feet, figuratively speaking of course.

- Adulese

@TT:

> OK, I'm back AGAIN…. 
>
> This time I had swine flu.  Good news, I'm alive, bad news, the cough won't go away!  BUT if you guys want to know for me it was like getting any other flu.  and if you are going to ask "Why didn't you get the shot?" My answer...
>
> I was sick with the flu BEFORE the shot or spray came on to the 'market'.  And by before I mean three or four days.  I was sick on the couch watching TV when the news person was all "ANd NOW we have the shot ready!"
>
> I was all  ". . .  *Cough hack*. . .  Good bloody timing guys."  :embarrassed:
>
> And so now that I have returned AGAIN I hope to continue working on the sprites for 3.0, some how get a game made despite the fact that I can't host one from my own computer, or even play one...  AND reasure people that unless you have like... AIDS you probibly will be fine if you get the swine flu.
>
> Just make sure you have pain killers and yummy things to drink by your side for a week.  XD

That's really bad advice. Swine Flu viciously attacks any weaknesses what-so-ever in your genetics. History of Breathing problems? Your lungs could fail. Can attack any or all of your organs. Anyway, you get the drift… REALLY bad advice.

@TT:

> OK, I'm back AGAIN…. 
>
> This time I had swine flu.  Good news, I'm alive, bad news, the cough won't go away!  BUT if you guys want to know for me it was like getting any other flu.  and if you are going to ask "Why didn't you get the shot?" My answer...
>
> I was sick with the flu BEFORE the shot or spray came on to the 'market'.  And by before I mean three or four days.  I was sick on the couch watching TV when the news person was all "ANd NOW we have the shot ready!"
>
> I was all  ". . .  *Cough hack*. . .  Good bloody timing guys."  :embarrassed:
>
> And so now that I have returned AGAIN I hope to continue working on the sprites for 3.0, some how get a game made despite the fact that I can't host one from my own computer, or even play one...  AND reasure people that unless you have like... AIDS you probibly will be fine if you get the swine flu.
>
> Just make sure you have pain killers and yummy things to drink by your side for a week.  XD

That's really bad advice. Swine Flu viciously attacks any weaknesses what-so-ever in your genetics. History of Breathing problems? Your lungs could fail. Can attack any or all of your organs. Anyway, you get the drift… REALLY bad advice.