Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madalin Vlad Graphic Design shop - Logos, banners, business cards, etc.

MadalinV

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered going to romhack websites?

Websites like Serene's Forest have an abundance of people working on romhacks, they use custom graphics, menus and such for them.

Good places to advertise yourself. They are distantly related to this brand of "make your own game" enthusiast communities.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You know, I like your work, I really do. But I feel like your emblem and sig could use some work. Seriously, with such a beautiful artistic hand, why would you have such a simplistic emblem showing off what you can really do? your emblem/sig is the first thing people see, and if you're trying to get work as a graphics design artist putting something beyond impressive there like some of your work ive seen instead of something so simplistic might get you viewed more.

just throwing that out there though, if it works for you, it works for you, ya know?

> You know, I like your work, I really do. But I feel like your emblem and sig could use some work. Seriously, with such a beautiful artistic hand, why would you have such a simplistic emblem showing off what you can really do? your emblem/sig is the first thing people see, and if you're trying to get work as a graphics design artist putting something beyond impressive there like some of your work ive seen instead of something so simplistic might get you viewed more.
>
> just throwing that out there though, if it works for you, it works for you, ya know?

I agree to you to a certain degree. In my perspective, simplicity and clean design is the key to success. Which one is better: a smart but short sentence, or a smart and long one? I'd say short. Over-enhancing a work is a bad choice, that is why the flat style is popular now, in operating systems as well as interface and web design.
Clean, bold and solid shapes/colors are a great way to explain a message, which is just what a logo needs to do, or a button, or a text. :)

> I agree to you to a certain degree. In my perspective, simplicity and clean design is the key to success. Which one is better: a smart but short sentence, or a smart and long one? I'd say short. Over-enhancing a work is a bad choice, that is why the flat style is popular now, in operating systems as well as interface and web design.
>
> Clean, bold and solid shapes/colors are a great way to explain a message, which is just what a logo needs to do, or a button, or a text. :)

Or do both lol